Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi FoLCs!

Love and Capes is back with another six issues series:
https://thomzahler.squarespace.com/thomblog/love-and-capes-returns

First one in a couple of days, second issue mid October, last one next February.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Michael,

I knew the a new book was coming out soon, but I hadn't seen that it was now available for pre-order. Thanks for the info. I have indeed placed my pre-order. This almost (almost, mind you) make me look forward to February. (I'm in the northern hemisphere and I hate winter; hence the phrasing of my previous sentence.)

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Lynn,

Yes, I expected it to take longer, too. Glad to have been of help!

Here's also the official link to IDW's preview: https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT190847

Also, available for pre-order on Amazon. And not just the US Amazon! hyper hyper Okay, I'm back form Amazon's checkout site angel-devil Now, what to do till February 12th...

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This has taken forever (thanks COVID! I guess), but The Family Way is finally done and now, Amazon has just notified me that the package has been shipped. So, just two more days and there will be new LnC hyper party

wave Michael

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Woohoo! I'm supposed to get it digitally on Wednesday. It had been postponed so many times, though, that I wasn't planning to get my hopes up just yet. But now that I know that the physical copies are finally being sent, I am really looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing the good news. (I think we all could use as much good news as we can get right about now.)

Be well,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, Wednesday for both of us. Cool. Very cool. Originally, Amazon set the delivery date to the second week of December, so I was truly happy-shocked when I got the mail.

Oh, and Thom Zahler's doing a Covid special now online for paying supporters but will publish as a single-issue later on.

wave Michael

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Oh, and Thom Zahler's doing a Covid special now online for paying supporters but will publish as a single-issue later on.]
Really? Cool.

Thanks,
Lynn

Last edited by Lynn S. M.; 11/23/20 08:07 PM.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The Family Way - It's real. It's paper. It's 3D!!! (you know, I can touch it!!!)

party

wave Michael

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I just downloaded the digital version. party

- Lynn

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I bought the latest collection and added it to the first four. I really like them all. Yes, it's a comic strip, but they deal with adult issues like how to love a hero, how to be a hero to the public and a good family man at the same time, how to deal with the setbacks life throws at you as it ignores your super-abilities, and how to love. If Lois&Clark were a comic strip, this could be them.

(Spoiler: There's an alt-Ultrawoman sighting in one of the earlier volumes!)

If you go the physical book route like I did, you might have to purchase one or more volumes from a used bookseller. I'm not sure the early volumes are still in print.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard