bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Feedback goes here

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Don’t worry, Sweety, I’m not talking about us.” Cat straightened again and sat down on the edge of Clark’s desk with a smirk on her face. “I’m talking about you and Lois. Rumor has it that you set up your date for tonight.”

It never ceases to amaze me how folks have the nerve to ask about someone's life outside of the office.

“You do know it’s December, Clark?” Cat asked. ”Every restaurant in Metropolis is overbooked with company Christmas parties.”

Clark stared at her in shock. He hadn’t thought about that.

“Don’t worry.” Cat winked at him. “I know a place.”

Be afraid Clark, be very afraid...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Morgana
It never ceases to amaze me how folks have the nerve to ask about someone's life outside of the office.

Huh, is that one of the cultural differences? As in the unspoken rule that US Americans don't discuss politics?

Around here, we generally talk about our private life, at least as much as anyone feels comfortable sharing. Okay, I guess there are rarely people being so blunt about it as I portrayed Cat. laugh

Thank you very much for the kind feedback, Morgana

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, I guess there are rarely people being so blunt about it as I portrayed Cat. laugh

Yes, that's exactly what I'm reacting to. I should have been clearer in my comment. Of course folks chat about their life outside of the office, but Cat was really blunt to both Lois and Clark, which is her character! smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard