Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

A quick idea that came to me over the weekend. Hope everyone enjoys!

FDK welcome as always. smile

Truth, Lies, and Smart Kids

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
This was a nice idea. I like how Clark gets Lois to listen to his suspicions about Luthor.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
What a lovely story. If it had happened this way, the end of Season 1 would have been much different! I enjoyed it very much.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Amy would be much better off. She and Inez would be far away from experimental drugs and doctors that didn’t take advantage of her vulnerable circumstances. So why did she feel like she had just been kicked in the gut?

Hmmm, maybe just maybe it is because seeing how tough but vulnerable Amy was reminds Lois of her own pre-teen years with an absent father and alcoholic mother.

“He’s either a horrible businessman who is clueless or a really good businessman who is also a criminal.” Clark bit into the last of the brownie bites covered in ice cream. “You can’t have it both ways.”

Lois frowned, seeming to finally get what it was he was trying to tell her for the past few months without the usual comeback of trying to prove him wrong. “I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to see if any of Lex Luthor’s businesses have any partnership with Alfred Carlton.” She tapped the spoon on the side of her bowl.

Great! This takes Lois into a new area of thinking where Lex's interest in her will be seen for what it is ... manipulation of the highest order.

Thanks so much for this lovely short story. Smart Kids is hands down the worst LnC story after Never on a Sunday. You made it much better than it was. clap

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by bakasi
This was a nice idea. I like how Clark gets Lois to listen to his suspicions about Luthor.

Hey bakasi!

Thank you for reading and commenting. I'm glad you liked my random thought of a fic.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by cuidadora
What a lovely story. If it had happened this way, the end of Season 1 would have been much different! I enjoyed it very much.

Hey cuidadora!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. Yes, had Clark been able to articulate this distrust of Luthor and Lois actually hear him Season one would have been a lot different. wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard