Print Thread
Sue S. Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
You gotta love geeks - in all forms.

Superman Theory

Sue <--- proud geek

** I wasn't sure if this belonged here or in Off Topic. Since it is Superman/Lois Lane related, I put it here.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That was a riot!

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
rotflol

(And I, too, can't remember a reference to Kryptonian skin cells....)

Yep, gotta love geeks!!!! (Definitely think I am one myself... blush ) rotflol

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
I absolutely love Big Bang! I remember this bit and I'm pretty sure this time Sheldon is wrong ... seriously. Amazing i know, but true.

These guys are geeks?? eek Who knew?

c.

Merriwether
Merriwether
I absolutely love The Big Bang Theory. Leonard needs hugs, and so does Raj. Wolowitz needs a smack, and I'm still trying to figure out what Sheldon needs. wink The geeky tangents they go off onto just gives me the fits of the giggles. That clip is a perfect example.

Though.. after last night's ep, Leonard needs a smack, too. Stupid boy. razz

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
It's definitely the funniest show on television. Sheldon's definitely wrong on this one. She wasn't only about two feet from splattering all over the pavement. Lois was only about halfway down the building, so Superman had plenty of time to decelerate downward to lessen the impact on her. Sheldon needs to watch it again!

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting. I never commented on this thread blush

Thank you, Sue, for pointing out the Big Bang Theory in a manner that immediately caused the show to go onto my regular TV cycle. Thankfully, this was still back when the show just was in Season 2 or so, otherwise I might have had to deal with a lot more backlog clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard