Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
This is it, except for the epilogue. This massive beast has been brought to you not only by me, but by an absolutely rockin' team of betas. In no particular order, they were JellyS2, Darth Michael, and Folc4evernaday. These three worked very hard to help me clean up this mess. Parts of it were originally written just before or just after my liver transplant last year, and there were places that were pretty messy. But they all hung in there and helped tremendously. Three cheers for the team! [Linked Image]

Thanks for reading, everyone. [Linked Image] I hope the ending (and the epilogue) tie a neat bow on this epic tale.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Will there be another story to follow up?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Sorry, Morgana, but at this point in time there are no plans for a sequel. I hope the epilogue satisfies. Although -

I've been working on a sequel to another story, one I posted more than a decade ago. I may be looking for a beta team for that one before long.

See you on the boards! [Linked Image]

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard