Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Story partlet is Here.

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 02/05/21 12:42 AM.

~•~
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Hey, guys! So, funny thing; just as I was about to post more OBWAT, this guy shows up in a blue phone-booth looking thing that's bigger on the inside and can apparently travel through time. Long story short, after we stopped the Roman Empire from being taken over by alien robots and helped a little girl find her mom, he very kindly dropped me off back in the present so I can continue posting. So, sorry this is a week late! smile I'm tacking the new part of the chapter onto the first half directly, since they're really supposed to be together and I need to stop this A/B nonsense.

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 02/05/21 12:45 AM.

~•~
T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
A week? I think the Doctor's having difficulties with the Tardis again. Or, still, I suppose.

Cute add-on. I like it. Of course, I'd be thrilled if we got slightly longer chapters. These are short and sweet and to the point, but just as I'm getting back into the story, it's over. It's like getting two bites of cake, or a one-ounce steak. High quality - just not much quantity.

Although Clark's flush when Michel suggested "experimenting" with Suzanne was cute. As was the mental tie on the doorknob. I wonder if Martha can help them with that, assuming she can control her laughter.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Aaaand we continue…
, on a little smudge of green that dangled over Africa, the most beautiful woman in the universe was waiting for him
CLARK: Why’s Lois in France?

for him to come back from a “dental appointment”.
CLARK (scandalized): Not before the secret!

The passive feeling shifted into one of confusion, and suddenly, alarm.
Time zones. Nighty night. Hello?

Clark whispered again. 'Sorry, there was a magician... Um, is it okay to talk?'
Oh. Illusions of Grandeur! So, did Michel break Superman’s hypnosis?

'As I said, it is perfectly fine for you to refuse; I simply told Susanne that I would ask Superman for this favor if I ever had the chance, and now I have!
:rotlfol:
LOIS: mad Not funny! If Clark where to pull that stunt on me… wildguy

They’re really cute soundbites! And when you wait a bit, you get to read a nice long chapter, too! peep

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard