Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just a random little plot bunny that struck in a fashion closer to that of Monty Python's Killer Bunny. Enjoy!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Great job! I love it!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Well, that was unexpected.

Pretty graphic, too, although not outside the limits of the board. You placed Tempus' action in exactly the right place, too, where his shooting Lois' double and Arianna would do no real harm to the timeline. Way to frustrate him beyond belief.

And yeah, trying to murder the past without doing your homework is a very good way to do something else altogether. I don't doubt that this incident brought Lois and Clark closer together sooner than in canon.

I have to admit it, you had me worried for a bit. I didn't think about Lois' double being the actual victim, nor did I think that Arianna Carlin was the second, almost incidental, target. Thought it might be Ellen Lane for a half-paragraph. But for Tempus it's Karma, in a way. She can be a naughty lady. And strengthening Utopia instead of eliminating it is an excellent rebound on our favorite villain flake.

Tempus is to Lois and Clark as the Killer Bunny is to the Quest for the Grail? Interesting parallel. And my compliments to your muse for the idea, and to you for listening. First deathfic I've ever read that wasn't really a deathfic.

Well done, DC. Well done indeed.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Now, now, Tempus don't you know your Lane history?

Of course, Tempus would be foiled by his own lack of attention to detail. Time travel is a tricky business!

Great job Vicki! This was perfect!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Now, now, Tempus don't you know your Lane history?

Of course, Tempus would be foiled by his own lack of attention to detail. Time travel is a tricky business!

Great job Vicki! This was perfect!

Aww, thanks, Val! Tempus may be an awesome villain, but he's too cocky for his own good...or it that evil? Tsk, tsk, Tempus! You should really do your research next time...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
Great job! I love it!

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! Couldn't resist the urge to have Tempus inadvertently help out!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Well, that was unexpected.

Pretty graphic, too, although not outside the limits of the board. You placed Tempus' action in exactly the right place, too, where his shooting Lois' double and Arianna would do no real harm to the timeline. Way to frustrate him beyond belief.

And yeah, trying to murder the past without doing your homework is a very good way to do something else altogether. I don't doubt that this incident brought Lois and Clark closer together sooner than in canon.

I have to admit it, you had me worried for a bit. I didn't think about Lois' double being the actual victim, nor did I think that Arianna Carlin was the second, almost incidental, target. Thought it might be Ellen Lane for a half-paragraph. But for Tempus it's Karma, in a way. She can be a naughty lady. And strengthening Utopia instead of eliminating it is an excellent rebound on our favorite villain flake.

Tempus is to Lois and Clark as the Killer Bunny is to the Quest for the Grail? Interesting parallel. And my compliments to your muse for the idea, and to you for listening. First deathfic I've ever read that wasn't really a deathfic.

Well done, DC. Well done indeed.

Thank you, Terry!

It's almost too easy to mess with Tempus and frustrate him, isn't it? But also way too much fun not to! I would imagine you're right. Lois and Clark did bounce back to their friendship fairly quickly as it was, but this would only serve to hasten it more. Lois has always sought comfort in Clark when things get weird/distressing. What's more distressing than seeing someone who looks just like you be murdered?

You know something? I didn't even think of this as a deathfic when I was writing it. But you're right, of course. It IS a deathfic, albeit a very non-traditional one.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard