Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I feel really weird after being in Mayson's head. goofy

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I enjoyed this look into Mayson’s mind when it came to Clark even though her behaviour irked me. I mean who goes and asks someone to spend a weekend with them when they barely had one date (although the same could be said for Clark and Lois in Ordinary People, but they were already a couple by then so it really doesn’t count)? I like the fact that she even thought about the fact that she may have been coming on too strong for Clark and that the way he spoke and acted toward her was just a mark of his general personality (which we all know it is).

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
I enjoyed this look into Mayson’s mind when it came to Clark even though her behaviour irked me. I mean who goes and asks someone to spend a weekend with them when they barely had one date (although the same could be said for Clark and Lois in Ordinary People, but they were already a couple by then so it really doesn’t count)? I like the fact that she even thought about the fact that she may have been coming on too strong for Clark and that the way he spoke and acted toward her was just a mark of his general personality (which we all know it is).

You know, she really bothers me too. But, in a way, she's less annoying than Scardino ever was. She *might* have gone away had Clark just put aside his unwillingness to hurt people long enough to tell her that her advances were unwelcome. Dan, however, *knew* Lois was dating someone and still went after her like a fly to raw meat.

I *am* glad you enjoyed the peek in Mayson's mind. It was definitely an interesting experience to climb in there and look around.

As for OP - I like to think that L&C had a good many dates we didn't get to see one screen. However, Mayson met Clark like 30 seconds prior, hadn't dated him, and then asked him to spend the weekend with her. No thanks!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
As for OP - I like to think that L&C had a good many dates we didn't get to see one screen. However, Mayson met Clark like 30 seconds prior, hadn't dated him, and then asked him to spend the weekend with her. No thanks!

I agree wholeheartedly! The other thing that annoyed me too about Mayson was her going to his apartment to get the deposition. You don’t just show up unannounced to do something like that also that kind of thing really should be done in office hours at your office. She then has the gall to accuse Clark that he only used lunch as a means of asking her about Intergang when she did the exact same thing. Clark was way to nice with her on that front

Last edited by Crazy_Babe; 02/02/20 06:38 AM.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe

I agree wholeheartedly! The other thing that annoyed me too about Mayson was her going to his apartment to get the deposition. You don’t just show up unannounced to do something like that also that kind of thing really should be done in office hours at your office. She then has the gall to accuse Clark that he only used lunch as a means of asking her about Intergang when she did the exact same thing. Clark was way to nice with her on that front

Yes! She could be shockingly unprofessional! No hold barred in trying to beat Lois out for Clark's attention!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It’s clear to me now. Clark might have been that boy to me. But I’ll never be that girl, simply because I’m not Lois Lane. I never stood a chance. And as I leave my office now and head to my car to go home for the night, I think I can live with that knowledge.

Poor Mayson. She never had a chance....

You know, she really bothers me too. But, in a way, she's less annoying than Scardino ever was. She *might* have gone away had Clark just put aside his unwillingness to hurt people long enough to tell her that her advances were unwelcome. Dan, however, *knew* Lois was dating someone and still went after her like a fly to raw meat.

I fell out of my chair on that comment! laugh

Last edited by Morgana; 02/04/20 04:09 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hahahah, thanks, Morgana! You just *know* Lois wasn't an actual *person* to Danny boy. If she was, he never would have sent that creepy eyeball plant thingy. grin

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard