Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

It is now officially December and the last month to finish up any WIPs for the 2020 Kerth Season.

The 2020 Kerth Eligible list includes all Lois and Clark fanfics completed between January 1st, 2019 - December 31st, 2019

Current 2019 WIPs

Originally Posted by KerthAwards.com
WHAT MAKES A STORY ELIGIBLE?

Any story that’s finished and posted online by the end of a calendar year is eligible for awards. An ongoing list is kept by the KCOM of all fics posted to the message boards and the archive. The fics completed by December 31st are automatically eligible fics for the Kerths that following year.

A story can only be eligible for a Kerth Award for one Kerth year. If you don’t wish to have your fic eligible (i.e. edits, or revisions, or just not ready) send an email to the KCOM (kcom@kerthawards.com) and we’ll remove your story from the list. Keep in mind, there is a limit on when the KCOM can remove your fic from consideration. A lot of work goes into preparing each stage of the Kerths. We cannot remove a fic from consideration once nominations have begun.

If you posted a story somewhere else and wish to have it added to the list you can request it be added by sending an email to the KCOM (kcom@kerthawards.com) . We will need the following information in order to add your fic to the list:
• Title
• Author
• K-count
• Url where the fic can be found

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Friendly reminder that at midnight CST the window officially closes for all eligible fics this year.

[Linked Image]

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Valerie!

Didn't want to spam the other thread (eligible list), so I'll do it here notworthy

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Valerie!

Didn't want to spam the other thread (eligible list), so I'll do it here notworthy

wave Michael

Hey Michael! wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard