Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#285819 10/27/19 11:34 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
They've really done it now. Maybe Lois's Break-and-Enter reporting style has finally gotten police attention; maybe Superman's injunction violation earned a harsher punishment than a night in the clink. Maybe Clark stealing to appease his parents' kidnapper had consequences other than a frozen girlfriend. However it happened, they are now it deep trouble with the police, and Finding The Real Killer isn't going to help. Where do they run? Who do they turn to for help? Do they get caught and have to stand trial, or do they leave their old life behind forever and move to a non-extradition country?

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Some years back, I wrote a story (House Arrest) which meets the criteria for this challenge. (The links in the TOC forum do not appear to be working, so I'll include the link to the feedback page here.)

Joy,
Lynn

B
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
B
Well, there is Mobile Richards (still unfinished) "The Fugitive" and Female Hawk's "accused". Both stories are very good - they have Clark accused for muder and he can't come out of it without revealing his abilities.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ah, thanks, BlindPassenger! I was trying to remember the author/title for "Accused" last night and kept drawing a very exhausted blank. I can attest to the fact that it is an amazing story!!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Features Writer
Features Writer
Another excellent story meeting most if not all criteria is ML Thompson's The People v. Clark Kent.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ooh, I did read TPvCK! It was awesome! laugh

As for the rest; it appears I have some reading to do. *g* Thanks, guys!

~•~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Remembered another great story. Prisoners by Mozartmaid. Clark is arrested for the murder of Lois Lane. shock

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I remember Prisoners and The People vs. Clark Kent. Great stories written by exceptional writers have fun reading or in my case re-reading them! party

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Coercion is a legal defense. If someone is holding a hostage and orders you to rob a store that is a valid defense, however you have to prove the defense not just raise doubt about the DA's case. So to defend about the robbery he'd have to reveal who was being held which causes problems.

How early it happens would also matter I'd think, after several years of Superman there would be lots of people that would either think it was a trick to discredit Superman or that he had a good reason.

B
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
B
May be true, but even if there are doubts the state couldn't say "We trust him, so he won't be accused".
Oh, before I forgot it: There is another Story that might fit into your criteria:
Terry Leatherwoods "When Death knocks..." - here, Lois is diagnosed with cancer and she decides to catch Luthor with all that's necessary and becomes a Wanted Fugitive, too.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard