Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I didn't realize the boards were still closed. Shocked that someone didn't email earlier!

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Annette!

You just beat me to it sometime during the past two hours or so. Can't talk for anyone else, but I got the thread notifications for the other boards-thread when I got up Monday morning, saw that the boards where down (again) and figured, okay, some more maintenance, support personal needing some extra time etc. So, I waited another day and was just getting ready to mail you smile I'd call it kind of great timing.

There's also the 'board down' message, that just stated the last message you did with "Am doing maintenance. Don't have an ETA" so there was no reason to be alarmed just because the boards where down for day after the big update. Luckily, we have a ton of epubs on the archives laugh

So, yeah, those are my excuses and I'm sticking to them! Thanks again for the hard work clap notworthy

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard