Chapter 13:

The hours flew by fast, to fast for Kal-el’s liking. Thrax had never seen Lois and if he somehow got a description, she wouldn’t fit it because she was going to wear a blonde wig.

Kal-el sighed with Lois in his arm. The ship was ready to leave. Lois would put on her wig on her way there, it was only a few hours flying from New-Krypton to Thoria.

“Please, honey be careful alright!” Kal-el said putting a lost hair behind her ear.

“I will don’t worry, this nothing I never have done before.” Lois smiled.

“I know, but there is no Superman to rescue you, don’t forget that,” responded Kal-el worriedly.

“You forget one thing, honey, there was a time before Superman where I did the same. I am not worried though, I have his army at yelling distance.” Lois smiled

Kal-el nodded, he didn’t like the idea of Lois going on this adventure but this was the only option that had the slightest chance of succeeding without a great war between the two planets. The people were still recovering from the war on Krypton.

Kal-el moved towards Ching. The partner of Zara had just finished saying goodbye to his love.

“Ching, bring her back home to me, I don’t care what it takes,” Kal-el said sternly with the hands behind his back. Showing his authority towards his army that traveled with them.

“Ching will do his best, my husband,” Zara said lovingly. Kal-el nodded. This was going to be one long night.

“I will bring her home again, my lord,” Ching said and saluted his rulers before stepping up the ramp.

The ship was ready to go.

Lois and Clark

Ching looked through the window in front of him when Lois walked up from behind him.

“Hi Ching, how long do we still have to travel?” Lois asked already wearing her undercover costume.

"It will take about another hour for landing." Ching sighed. Staring in front of him trying to hide his pain that he had to leave Zara with her husband.

Lois noticed his mental absence.

"What's wrong?" She asks placing a hand on his shoulder.

Ching sighed again deeply this time. " I know we each have to play our roles in public but I am fearing that Zara is falling for her husband."

"I know from first hand the feeling wouldn't be mutual but I am also thinking something else is going on." Lois smiles

"What else could there be?" Ching asked

"I don't know if I should tell you this but, you remember our bounding ceremony?" Lois asked carefully

Ching nodded, "Yes I remember that. Why?"

"Well, she talked to me about envying the love me and Kal-El shared," Lois said but before she could continue, Ching interrupted her.

"You see I told you so. She wants her husband and there is nothing I can do." Ching almost yelled.

"Calm down Ching, that's not what I meant she wants affection, passion, well, in short, she wants to feel a little earthly love with you," Lois said calmly.

"But what about traditions?" Ching responded.

"Ching, listen, I agree in public but inside you can do whatever you want," Lois said friendly

"How do I start such an earthly love?" Ching asked.

"First of all, you start by talking to each other and I don't mean just talking. No I mean tell each other how you feel. Show each other how you feel." Lois said trying to explain as good as she could.

"What do you mean to show her?" Ching said

"How do you express your love? The fact that you belong together?" Lois asked curiously

"We have sex with each other," Ching whispered, normally he wasn't allowed to say that out loud.

"Is that all?" Lois asked

"What do you mean?" Ching asked.

Lois sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"The love Kal - El and I share is more than that. We comfort each other when the other is said. Try to convince them that everything will be fine in the end. Hugging each other. Laughing with each other. Sharing our deepest feelings and more importantly tell them that we love them. Especially girls want to know they are still loved by their partner. Also outside the bedroom. " Lois hoped it was clear enough.

" Start with talking about what it is that she wants, what she feels and go from there." Lois continues.

" Could you help us with that? " Ching asks

" I will help only when she wants my help too because you need to speak openly and honestly with her, even intimate stuff." Lois said sternly before she continues," I know that Kal-El is going to talk to Zara too. So you can start the moment this adventure is over."

Ching nods. Only now noticing she has fully dressed already. Lois was wearing a blue dress in a Greek-style.

With the white blonde wig on her head and large earrings in her ear.

She was wearing a gold bracelet around her left arm and something similar around her right ankle. The golden bracelet on her arm had a secret button for whenever she was in trouble and needed to send an SOS to the ship.

The dress she was wearing had a secret sac where she could hide her pills.

"You look stunning," Ching said

"See that's a good start with earthly love." Lois smiled.

Ching smiled before going into army mode.

"Alright, get ready we are landing in thirty minutes."

LOIS AND CLARK

Lady Zara walked in Kal-el’s office, “Kal-el can I talk to you for a moment?”

Kal-el looked up, “Yes, sure, what’s wrong?” he asked worriedly

“You know what I said when I left earth?” Zara said

“About what?” Kal-el asked in confusion

“About wanting what you and Lois had.” Lady Zara said

“I remember that yes. Why? Aren’t you happy with Ching? You seem happy though.” Kal-el responded

“It went well, I forgot all about wanting such love but with your returning, these feelings came back to the surface.” Lady Zara said not looking at her husband

“What does Ching think about this?” Kal-el asked.

“I don’t know if he wants that. He is more distant since your arrival. I don’t know what’s wrong with him.” Zara said with a sad voice.

“Did you talk to him about these feelings and his distantness?” Kal-el asked Zara.

Zara shook his head.

“You see Zara, the first thing with earthly love is communication. Talk to each other how you feel, tell them what’s on your mind and ask him what is on his mind.” Kal-el said while walking towards his birth wife, who was looking out the window.

“So you tell all your problems to Lois?” Zara asked.

“I try to do that, it’s not always easy Zara, not even for me and Lois but tell Ching what you want. That you want more than just the traditional

“Can you tell me how it works besides telling everything to each other?” Zara asked shyly.

Kal-el smiled, “Communication is one thing but you need to help each other through hard times, comfort each other when it’s needed. Laugh and cry with each other. Sex is important but making love is so much more. You cherish each other like your partner is the most important person in your life. Tell him that, make him tell you that he loves you.”

Zara saw the sparkles in his eyes when he talked about what he had with Lois. She hoped that one day she would see those sparkles in Ching’s eyes too when he was watching her. She loved her partner deeply.

“Thank you, Kal-el. I hope when the time is right that you want to help us with our first talk?” Zara asked

“Only if Ching approves of me being there. This is about intimate things in your life.” Kal-el said friendly

“Of Course.” With that, she hugged her husband and left his room. She knew how hard these moments were for him, knowing Lois was on her way to rescue his mother

comments

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *