Stolen crane by LadyTpower and in cooperation with mae-E

A crossover between the power rangers and Lois and Clark.

After a year’s long press tour, Kimberly Ann Hart and Tommy Oliver are ready to take the next step in their lives. They decide to marry on their last stop, the city of Metropolis. But someone with dark and twisted intentions for the crane might derail the wedding plan when they steal the bride, leading to new forces to save her before it’s too late.

Chapter 1 :

A television was set on the news, “Our fantastic US gymnast team will be making one last stop in their publicity tour. That last stop will be here in Metropolis. Gold medal winner Kimberly Ann Hart and her team will be arriving this evening. There will a press conference tomorrow morning.”
The news was showing Kimberly’s latest performance in the Olympics last year.

The owner of the television turned it off after seeing a beautiful caramel-haired woman win the gold for America in the Olympics last year.

“She is perfect for my plan, Nigel!” Lex said while enjoying his cigar, blowing the smoke towards the television.

“What plan, sir?” Nigel asked curiously

“Such a woman on my arm will help me with winning Lois Lane back from Kent!” Lex smiled without turning towards his right hand.

“Sir, Lois is engaged to Kent. What are you going to do if it doesn’t work?” Nigel asked carefully. Most servants wouldn’t risk questioning the boss or his plans but Nigel was his right hand because he had earned it through the years.

Lex turned around, “Well, my dear Nigel, I will have a trophy wife that is worthy of hanging on my arm. I will need an heir for this empire after Superman has taken away both my son’s not that I cared about them but I can’t keep coming back from the dead, there will be a time where I will stay dead.”

Nigel nodded, “You built a bigger and better empire, sir, this time you are unstoppable. What if she doesn’t want you willingly sir? We know nothing about her.”

“Nigel you know well enough that I will get what I want, this woman will not escape me. If she will not be with me by choice then I will make her mine by force. Let’s give a ball in honor of the team and our precious gold medal winner!” Lex smiled evilly

“Certainly, sir! I will do all that is necessary!” Nigel nodded before he turned around and left the room. Leaving Lex alone with his thoughts about the new trophy on his arm. This time his plan wasn’t going to fail. He would get one of these women on his arm.

It was a slow news day at the newsroom of The Daily Planet. Most staff sat huddled around the television watching the news about the American Olympic team arriving in Metropolis as their last stop, everybody except Lois Lane and Clark Kent.

Lois looked towards her fiance’s desk when she heard him smash the receiver back on the phone just hard enough not to break the phone in pieces. She heard his deep sigh, “Easy honey, what is wrong? Another dead end?” She said while she stood up and walked towards Clark.

“Another dead end yes, clearly the only one with a motive to kill our suspect was traveling through Europe since last month so he couldn’t have done it,” Clark said with another sigh.

“We will find out who did it, honey. We always do.” Lois said while she placed her arms around his neck leaning down on his shoulders. Clark leaned his head against Lois’ placing his hands on top of the soft hands that hung over his shoulders and ended on his chest.

“Lois! Kent! I want to see you in my office now!” Perry yelled from out of the doorway of his office.

Lois kissed her fiance quickly on his cheek before walking towards the editor-n-chief’s office with Clark right behind her.

“You wanted to see us, Perry?” Lois asked while she stepped inside.

“Yes, close the door will you, Kent!” Perry said before he continued, “How is the story on the murder of that doctor going? Any new leads?”

Clark shook his head, “No chief, nothing, the only suspect we had couldn’t have done it because he was in Europe at the time.”

“Good, because I have another task for you! I want you to go to the press conference of the gymnast team tomorrow and try to get an exclusive with Kimberly Ann Hart.” Perry said leaning back in his chair with his Elvis cup in his hands.

“But Perry, Can’t you send the sports section for that?” Lois argued

“Lois, I want my best reporters on this one, I want that exclusive,” Perry said sternly

“But Perry, we are investigative reporters, we investigate dangerous people. We don’t go to press conferences for some team that won gold medals.” Lois said agitated knowing that it was no use.

“What about the murder case, Chief?” Clark asked.

“You got no leads at the moment so you will do this in the meantime, I want your full attention on getting that exclusive before The Daily Star gets it.”

Lois sighed in defeat, “Alright, we will go to the press conference.”

“I will go and try and call for that exclusive interview,” Clark said looking towards his soon-to-be wife.

“Thank you, Clark now continues your work, this paper doesn’t write itself also take Jimmy with you,” Perry said knowing that the exclusive was as good as his. There was not a moment that Perry had regretted giving Clark the job and teaming him up with Lois.

The team would be arriving late this evening so he was going to call the hotel in the morning hoping that their good name reached further than Metropolis.

The next day arrived fast, Clark had slept only four hours due to an earthquake in China. Superman had worked with the rescue team all night to save as many lives as possible. He was glad that he could live on those four hours of sleep.

Clark sat at his desk in the newsroom with the phone in his hand. He secretly wanted that exclusive as much as his Chief, being a sports fan he knew very well everything Kimberly Ann Hart had accomplished.

“The Luthor hotel, How can I help you?” sounded from the other side of the line.

“This is Clark Kent from The Daily Planet, is it possible to speak with Miss Hart?” Clark asked in his friendly voice.

“Sorry, I have orders not to disturb Miss Hart!” the woman was firm in her stance but tried to stay friendly at the same time. This was not the first reporter who tried to get in contact with Kimberly.

“Is that the famous Clark Kent?” he heard a soft female voice on the background. Miss Hart had been passing the front desk overhearing the conversation.

“Yes, Miss Hart, I assure you they will not disturb you.” He heard the woman say to the other woman that was Kimberly herself.

“What does he want?” Kimberly asked curiously

“He wants to speak to you, Miss Hart.” The woman said silently, knowing Clark was still on the other side of the line.

Clark was shocked when another female voice came through the phone, “This is Kimberly Hart, how can I help you, mister Kent?”

“Miss Hart, I just wanted to ask you if you are willing to give us an exclusive interview for The Daily Planet?” Clark asked politely but cheering inside that he was actually on the phone with none other than Kimberly herself.
“Who will be with you at this interview?” Kimberly asked curiously

“That will be me and my partner Lois Lane and probably Jimmy Olsen our photographer,” Clark said still hoping that she would make an exception for them.

“Alright, I know I told my management and the hotel staff that I wouldn’t do any exclusives but I am going to make an exception for my favorite reports. You can speak to me an hour after the press conference. I will give the manager my approval to reveal which room I am in.”

“Thank you, Miss Hart, for reading our articles and for giving us this opportunity,” Clark said smiling nodding to his partner who was following the conversation on the other side of the desk.

They were going to meet Kimberly Ann Hart later on today.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *