Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I have vivid memories of watching this with friends and yelling and throwing things when this scene arrived. And back then we had to wait forever to find out what would happen next.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by JellyS2
I have vivid memories of watching this with friends and yelling and throwing things when this scene arrived. And back then we had to wait forever to find out what would happen next.

I have to say even though my first time seeing this scene was on reruns the 24 hours I had to wait when watching it was brutal. I can't imagine having to wait weeks for the network to answer the burning question of "What the heck did you just do?"

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I have to say even though my first time seeing this scene was on reruns the 24 hours I had to wait when watching it was brutal. I can't imagine having to wait weeks for the network to answer the burning question of "What the heck did you just do?"
I'm pretty sure I only had to wait one week. The worst was at the end of each season, when I had to wait like 4 months. I don't remember being that disappointed at the end of season 1. Season 2's ending had me wishing the summer would go by faster. I was all sorts of angry at the end of Season 3 and again with Season 4. And we didn't know it would never return at the end of Season 4... I think it was 2 years before I discovered fanfic.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard