Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#285326 07/28/19 10:25 AM
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Chapter 34. All that's left now is the epilogue. If you are feeling a little blind sided by the end of this chapter, recall that Scott saw the blip and told Luthor about it. wink This was originally the end of the story, but I felt like I left too many dangling ends. So the last post (Wow! We've finally reached it!) will be the epilogue.

Some songs in this chapter:
Just One Of Those Things (This song is so peppy, you can't be unhappy while listening to it.)
New York New York (by Frank Sinatra)
Marnie

You are now 96% done with the story. Thank you for reading!

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois couldn’t stop the giggle from escaping and wasn’t surprised when Clark joined in. They rode listening to the end of the song as Lois found a spot to park. They exited the truck and began walking toward the building hand in hand. “Seriously though,” she started, “I wish I could remember our wedding.”

“And the time between it and when I left…” Clark said as he looked at sideways at her. His free hand came up to lightly brush her arm and it sent shivers through her.

Aha! I think that answers everything ... Hopefully. grovel

“I’m not going,” he stated. “I can’t go.”

Hmmm, maybe, maybe not. There have been so many twists and turns in this story that it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Clark did end up going to see if there is anything left of Krypton.

“Of course, you can’t,” Dr. Klein agreed. “That window closed a long time ago. The next time we’ll be in the right location for you to use gravity assist won’t be for another 10 months or so. But you don’t have to make that decision now,” Dr. Klein assured them.

Yes, plenty of time. Much can happen in ten months. Knowing Bernie, he will be waiting for Clark to make the decision to head out there. After all that is where the truth is....

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by Morgana
Aha! I think that answers everything ... Hopefully. grovel
Of course, I can't comment in anyway without giving something away... smirk

Hmmm, maybe, maybe not. There have been so many twists and turns in this story that it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Clark did end up going to see if there is anything left of Krypton.
Yes, plenty of time. Much can happen in ten months. Knowing Bernie, he will be waiting for Clark to make the decision to head out there. After all that is where the truth is....
I can honestly say I have no idea what will happen with this. I'm not even sure what I want to happen with this. But it is a dangling end that I will address. After I figure out how. smile

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard