Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#285252 07/21/19 10:22 AM
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Chapter 32. This is one of the shorter chapters, hence it being posted with the previous one. This particular scene with Lois and Clark (beginning in chapter 31, minus all those revelations wink because the people spilling the beans weren't there) originally took place in Columbia. Initially, Lois was able to talk to Clark before being kidnapped, again, by Lex. But later, I realized there was more to the story, and I wanted to show that Clark, despite his lack of memories, was still that all-around nice guy who always helped no matter what. Lex may have ruined his life, but he couldn't change who Clark was on the inside.

There was a song I listened to while writing the entire thing, Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No 2, second movement. It guided most of the ending here.

Thanks for reading! Only 2 chapters and the epilogue left shocked .
Can you believe it?

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
I hope that everything will be just fine. Clark was right to be pissed off

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by LadyTpower
I hope that everything will be just fine. Clark was right to be pissed off
Yes! Writing Clark upset about the whole situation was great for me. After everything they've been through, he needed to be angry.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard