Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Any comments and thoughts here smile

Chapter 10

Last edited by Blueowl; 07/19/19 08:55 PM.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
In the show, Clark was found and needed help remembering he's Superman. In this story, Superman was found and no one (that is present right now) knows he's Clark. Will Martha and Jonathan have to join the story? Will he remember Clark on his own? Ooh, will Mayson figure it out?? How long will he have amnesia?
I also really like the idea of him watching footage of himself being super.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by JellyS2
In the show, Clark was found and needed help remembering he's Superman. In this story, Superman was found and no one (that is present right now) knows he's Clark. Will Martha and Jonathan have to join the story? Will he remember Clark on his own? Ooh, will Mayson figure it out?? How long will he have amnesia?

I've only seen a few fics that have Superman be found instead of Clark. I hope my take is enjoyable.

Concerning Martha and Jonathan, how can I not have them join? After all, Martha said, 'Jonathan, our boy is missing. Do I look serious?'

As for the rest...working on it.

Originally Posted by JellyS2
I also really like the idea of him watching footage of himself being super.

Thanks smile I like showing aspects of events that are not typically covered/displayed.

Anyway, the next part will be up either Thursday or the second week of August (traveling). Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard