Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#285224 07/17/19 01:47 PM
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Chapter 30. This chapter also contains some of the earliest things I wrote in the story. But since there were numerous and monumental plot holes still, much of this chapter said things like this:
Since they were in ????? she would have to ????? to get the kryptonite far enough away from Clark. She … did that (?). And ran back to where she’d left him.
Hopefully what you see here is significantly better than the original version wink. Obviously, you probably still have a significant amount of unanswered questions and so the story continues with the last double posting (31 and 32) on Sunday.

Songs in this chapter:
Brush Those Tears From Your Eyes
Non Dimenticar
Bend a Little My Way

You are 86% through and only 4 posts from the end. If you have made it this far, thank you so much for reading and commenting when you have!

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I really like this story. I'm glad that Lois and Clark have finally found each other. I'm curious how they will sort through the problems Lex has created.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by bakasi
I really like this story.
Thank you! smile I'm so glad you like it! I very much enjoyed writing it.

I'm glad that Lois and Clark have finally found each other.
Me too! Perhaps that's why I started with these scenes when I began writing wink. I didn't know how, but I knew they'd get back together eventually. I love happy endings too much to let anything else be the case.

I'm curious how they will sort through the problems Lex has created.
I hope the remaining chapters meet with your approval (Seriously, while those who have read the ending approve, I still question my choices...). These were some of the last things I wrote, once I knew what all they were facing.

Thank you for reading and for the feedback!

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
up to date again.

yaaay they are back together. I hope Clark will get his complete memory back soon. still curious about what will come in the next chapters.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by LadyTpower
yaaay they are back together.
Always! wink

I hope Clark will get his complete memory back soon. still curious about what will come in the next chapters.
The good news is you will not have to wait long to find out. smile

Thank you for reading and for your comments!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
“Lois, I want you to know that everything … everything … I did was because … I love you.”

“What you did had nothing to do with love,” she spat at him. “You were only ever thinking of yourself. If you had loved me, you would never have done any of that.”

This is his idea of love? Wow, what would he have done if he hated her?

Lois and Clark are finally together again! But wait, what's this? Lex Luthor's dies and so he won't be held responsible for his numerous crimes against our favorite reporting duo and Metropolis? shock

I love Non Dimenticar! What a fabulous song!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
JellyS2 Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally Posted by Morgana
This is his idea of love? Wow, what would he have done if he hated her?
I'm certain there are numerous fics out there that have addressed this possibility grin. Maybe if Lex had grown up with parents who would have taught him how this really works, he wouldn't have had to come up with this completely messed up version on his own. He must have learned it by watching soap operas? wink

Lois and Clark are finally together again! But wait, what's this? Lex Luthor's dies and so he won't be held responsible for his numerous crimes against our favorite reporting duo and Metropolis? shock
I considered scenarios in which he lived or at least didn't die until later. I even wrote them. But this led to the best ending (in my opinion at least), so I went with it. At least Lois got to express some of her feelings to him before it was too late.

I'm glad you like it! It was perfect for this story. Out of curiosity, were you familiar with it before this?

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Quote:
I'm glad you like it! It was perfect for this story. Out of curiosity, were you familiar with it before this?

Yes. My parents loved to listen to Nate King Cole. Of course, this was long before I could appreciate the elegant lyrics and music, so much more romantic than the music we have today.

Last edited by Morgana; 07/19/19 10:07 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard