Next Thread
Print Thread
#284790 06/13/19 12:51 PM
Morgana Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Hello All!

It is nice to be back on the boards, even if it is not as much as in times past.

The past year has been filled with challenges, but we keep moving through and then pass them as they come. Watching the one you love fight like a tiger to regain his strength and emotional balance while maintaining dignity and poise is a time of test and patience. Yet through it all we have stayed close and are probably closer than we have ever been.

This past weekend was kind of a celebration as one young lady from Nigeria I am close to exchanged vows with the love of her life. Oh my, I wish I had gone to this wedding before writing A Wedding in Paris! So many more details and customs could have been added!

Ted thought it was one of the most glamorous weddings he ever attended.

In any case, thanks to everyone for being supportive with e-mails, PM's and just plain caring. My comments are not as long or as frequent in years past, but they will continue to pop up from time to time. I apologize for always zipping in and out on the FoLC's board, but usually when I stop by I am in the office. Not cool to be chatting with friends on company time. Hopefully, in the future it will be from home whenever there is a little free time.

In any case, I will keep trying to get these few stories in my hard drive done before the year is out.

Again, thank you one and all. This place has been a wonderful space to go when RL gets a little too crazy. wave

Last edited by Morgana; 06/13/19 01:01 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
Features Writer
YAY! So glad to hear you and Ted seem to be doing well. Glad to have you back however you can participate. I love both your stories and comments! hyper

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
wave

So glad things are doing well for you, Morgana. Glad Ted is doing better and I do hope you are able to take some time for yourself. Being a caretaker is never easy. I welcome any comments or stories you might have the time to share with us.

Welcome! hyper

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard