Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Please share any thoughts. I know All Shook Up is a favorite of favorites to write/read and hope my take of it is as enjoyable as many of the other versions out there smile

( Chapter 7 )

Last edited by Blueowl; 06/15/19 09:34 PM.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Ah-ha! It appears that the romance plot is coming to a simmer. And since the anti-Nightfall plan is smarter in your tale, I wonder if Clark - sorry, Kal-El - will lose his memory this time.

I like the way you're bending the story segments. Very innovative of you. Here's hoping for more interesting stuff in the next chapter.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks ^_^

I've decided to move away from the typical love triangle while developing all of the characters down a path hopefully never done before.

As for Nightfall, I figured with Kal-El's introduction to the world, coupled with his straightforward personality, things would happen a little differently due to how the powers that be now view him. *shrug*

Anyway, I have the next three and a half parts written, so I should be able to stay ahead and finish without too much pressure smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Finally caught up on some of my reading. smile I agree with Terry, this is a much better plan! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks ^_^

Things will be much better, but there's always the best-laid plans of mice and men...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard