Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I am close to finishing the 'first season' and it's looking like there will be ~13 chapters total (I am into chapter 11), so yay ^_^
Please share your thoughts, including constructive criticism, as it helps my writing and muse smile1

( Chapter 6b )

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“I will be careful with this information. Because Thomas has chosen to work with Lex Luthor, I expect certain channels will need to be handled delicately. Not to mention other channels, as staging his death would have required the assistance of some well-placed insiders. . . . That man was very elusive twenty years ago, I can only assume he has improved since. Hmm, yes. We will be extremely selective in who we report this to and how we move forward,” he promised.

“Thank you.”

Tig gave him a parting nod before turning and leaving without another word.

Lois is in the middle of an investigation. Mayson is falling for Clark. Nigel St' John's past is starting to caught up with him.

Lots going on here! shock

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks ^_^ Trying to show the true craziness that is often life.

Thanks again for being my beta grin

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard