Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Sorry it took me a bit longer to get this out. I live near the area where all the bad storms have been occurring in the US so things have been a little busy (that and school ending for the kids). Thankfully, we're all safe and house is fine.

Anyway, hope you all liked this installment.

( Chapter 6a )

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hope you and your family are doing well despite all those storms.

Here was a god in a cape willing to go out of his way to help mankind as lawfully as possible (after being discovered) and get nothing in return, other than be allowed to continue living on Earth--which he could do with or without permission.
Is Mayson about to be angry when she hears about this foundation he's getting started? Of course, its not for him but I could see her skepticism painting it that way in her head...

Suddenly, Clark stiffened. "What time is it?" he asked, before spotting the clock on the wall and swiftly heading out. "Oh, shoot. I'm sorry. I need to go. Meeting someone for a case. Sorry!"
Holy crap. Finally an excuse people can believe.

Okay, I'm seriously almost in excited-worried-happy tears at this rescue scene. Will there be a 6b soon??

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks smile
I am going to try a different route with Mayson.... hopefully I can actually pull off what I'm envisioning.
As for believable excuses, I figure this Clark might have a bit more know how to prep for such eventualities (leaving at a moment's notice) cool

I plan to post the next section this weekend.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard