Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
L
Leave a little comment and make me happy hyper

Last edited by LadyTpower; 03/27/19 03:18 PM.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Put your gun down Luthor!" Henderson yelled with anger in his voice. Luthor didn't want to hear it and was about to pull the trigger when one of the cops' guns went off and hit Luthor in his head. This was the real ending of Lex Luthor, he never could have survived this shot but then again that is what they thought when he had jumped off his balcony the first time.

Yes indeed, Lex has a habit of coming back and causing tremendous grief for our favorite reporting duo -- and their family.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
L
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
L
Originally Posted by Morgana
"Put your gun down Luthor!" Henderson yelled with anger in his voice. Luthor didn't want to hear it and was about to pull the trigger when one of the cops' guns went off and hit Luthor in his head. This was the real ending of Lex Luthor, he never could have survived this shot but then again that is what they thought when he had jumped off his balcony the first time.

Yes indeed, Lex has a habit of coming back and causing tremendous grief for our favorite reporting duo -- and their family.

It is like they don't want him with the death either lol

Kerth
Kerth
*shudders* A Trask and Luthor team up makes my skin crawl! And what a nefarious plot to boot! I love that you had Lois' parents in the know at the end... and hopefully that shot does put Luthor to his grave once and for all!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
L
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
L
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
*shudders* A Trask and Luthor team up makes my skin crawl! And what a nefarious plot to boot! I love that you had Lois' parents in the know at the end... and hopefully that shot does put Luthor to his grave once and for all!

With Luthor you never know but it should be the real end of the house of Luthor :p Thanks for your comment I am glad you liked it :-)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard