Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Setting up a bit of a more thorough background for Clark and his parents to grasp. Hope you all enjoyed smile
( Chapter 1 )

Last edited by Blueowl; 04/07/19 08:28 PM.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow, love it! I can't wait to see what comes next, so far it's been surprising but very satisfying.

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
His fingertips touched the surface and light erupted before coalescing into a figure. Clark and Jonathan both leapt back, startled, as a man robed in white came to stand before them with an 'S’ crest on his chest.

It is so intriguing how this fic draws the reader in! We are about to be introduced to Jor-El in a better way than what happened in the series. No distracting chases around Metropolis looking for the globe. The action starts here on a simple farm in Kansas.

This is a very different Clark, more mature and knowledgeable about the world and its people. Lois is also a much calmer person, easier for Kal-El to get along with. thumbsup Enjoying the story.

Last edited by Morgana; 03/19/19 03:11 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Endelda - Thanks, I hope to go about things in a way they've never been done before smile

Morgana - Thanks, and thanks again for betaing. You're helping me stay consistent and make what I'm imagining clearer in the story ^_^

Features Writer
Features Writer
I totally agree with Endelda and Morgana. Love Clark's back story that you've woven. I'm glad you've given Jor-El more than what we saw in the series, and Clark more information about Krypton.

Interesting dynamic with a less naive, more mature Clark, and the teaser about Lois in the prologue is intriguing. Looking forward to seeing how they interact with each other, and how your story unfolds.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Cuidadora - Thanks smile. I always wondered if the glove had more to share, especially when it started glowing at the end of the episode...
Anyway, it's spring break for the kiddos and my family is in town. Because of this, the next chapter will be a little late, but will be up by next Sunday at the very latest.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard