Chapter 4

Finster was shocked he couldn't believe his eyes. The son of the Kryptonian ruler Jor-el was still alive.
"My queen, this is clearly a human from the planet Krypton," Finster answered his queen Rita Repulsa.

“That is not possible Finster, I blew up that planet because they wouldn't surrender to my ruling!” Lord Zedd responded on his minion, he knew that Finster wasn't lying but he couldn't believe that someone had escaped.

"I am sorry to tell you Lord Zedd but I have even more bad news," Finster said his eyes locked on the floor.

“Well, what is it, Finster!” Rita yelled in her one high voice.

Finster sighed, “Did you notice the symbol on his chest? That is the symbol for the house of el. This is Jor-el son, Kal-el and supreme ruler of the survivors on New-Krypton.”

“That is impossible, Finster, He couldn't have been more than 3 months old. If that's Kal-el, I still lose the throne over New-Krypton. I can't let that happen.” Lord Zedd starting to glow red from anger.

“My Lord, Kal-el is invulnerable, even lord Nor was defeated by him.”

“What if we make him surrender Zeddy?” Rita Repulsa said.

“What did you have in mind pumpkin?” Zedd said, he knew that look in his wife's eyes, she had an idea.

“Take what is most important to him, his wife and child!” Rita laughed evilly, “we can put them with that pink brat. Although I want to examine the baby, if he is Kryptonian I want to keep it and raise it to do evil biddings for us!”

“My darling wife, that is a wonderful idea, let's do it, and we will give Tommy and his power brats a dilemma of their own.” Lord Zedd laughed now together with his wife.

"Goldar!" Lord Zedd yelled for his minion. A 6 feet large, a blue monkey appeared wearing golden armor and a golden helmet, he was carrying a large sword and had black wings on his back.

“Goldar, take some putties and capture that strong man's wife and child, and Goldar don't come back without them, you can bring the wife to the dimensional prison she can keep that pink ranger company. Bring the baby here, we have other plans for him first!” Lord Zedd said evilly, “Oh and leave this little note while you are there!” Zedd gave his minion the note for Kal-el.

“Yes, my lord!” The golden monkey bowed towards his master.

The Wolfator was weakened by the hit Superman gave him but he wasn't defeated yet. It was only then that the white ranger noticed a collar around the wolfs neck, “I think if we can manage to remove the collar that we can defeat him.” The ranger commander said to his team and Superman.
Tommy took Saba from his place at the white rangers' hip, "Saba, remove that collar." Saba rose in the air and aimed his laser towards the blue collar. The collar snapped.

The ranger commander turned towards his Super companion, “Superman, I give you the honor to smash, the Wolfator one last time!” Tommy said, raising Saba in the air as a sign to go.

Goldar took that moment to land behind Lois Lane, people started to run in all directions, all but Lois. The power rangers and Superman turned around just in time to see Goldar disappear with Lois in a circle of light coming from his magic sword.

“See you later, Power brats!” Goldar laughed evilly

"Lois!!!" Superman yelled but he was too late, Lois was gone.

At the same time as Goldar had taken Lois, the putties, human looking, gray colored creatures made of a special clay by Finster with a Z in the middle on their chest and on their knees had appeared in the home of Lois and Clark and had taken little CJ and his nanny, neighbor Helen.

Goldar appeared again in the dimensional prison, a sort of cave in an unknown place on earth. Unknown for everyone except for Zordon and his rangers.

“You will regret this, monkey face!” Lois yelled struggling to get free. Goldar only laughed when he pushed Lois in her cell. Kimberly stood against the wall of the cave, her arms crossed over her chest, “just wait, the ranger will be here soon and you will regret this, Goldar!”

Goldar laughed again, “I am not afraid of those pathetic rangers nor that blue bird flying with them! They need to be quiet or Miss Lane her little boy could get hurt!”

Lois jumped up against the prison walls but was hit and fell against the wall on the other side of the cell. The forcefield was too strong. "You will regret this Goldar!"

The putties chose that moment to arrive with Helen and threw her in the same cell as Lois and Kimberly. Helen was still unconscious.

“Leave my son out of this! Do with me whatever you want but leave my son alone!” Lois yelled through her tears. Kimberly embraced the devastated mother. Lois on her side cried in Kim's shoulder without looking up who was comforting her.

Lois calmed down after a while and looked in the eyes of the young woman, she knew this woman. “You are that missing gymnast, Kimberly Ann Hart? Your friends are looking for you! The power ranger! They teamed up with Superman.”

Kimberly smiled, “Yes, that is me, how did you know that the power rangers are my friends?” Kimberly looked at Helen who was still unconscious.

"My husband Clark is, in reality, Superman, Zordon, had saved him and brought him to earth when he was a baby," Lois said smiling back at Kimberly. Something about her made her feel save, like that everything would turn out fine.

Kimberly sighed then, “I was afraid that Tommy wouldn't be looking for me.”
“That is the one with the ponytail?” Lois asked carefully.

Kimberly nodded, “I made the biggest mistake in my life, I send him a letter to break up with him.”

Lois looked at the woman in front of her, “why would you do that? He looked like a sweet boy?”

Kimberly sighed, “I didn't want to be a burden, you see he is the commander of the power rangers, he doesn't have the time to be a father.”

“You are pregnant?” Lois asked amazed.

Kimberly nodded again, “the baby is his. I let a friend go into my head, she said that he would leave me for another and that I needed to break up first before he could break my heart. I don't know why the hell I even listened to her. I hope I can ask him for a second chance.”

“I bet you can, they are searching for you and they will be searching for me too, I am worried about CJ though, I couldn't handle it if something happened to him.” Lois sighed, tears reappeared in her eyes.

“The rangers will save them, I am sure of that!” Kimberly smiled, “we both need to believe that everything will be just fine!”

comments

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *