Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Imagine if someone from LnC had to go on a popular television show: Maybe Lois is going undercover as a Top Model, or Clark is gunning to be the next Masterchef? Maybe Lex is the Masked Singer? Perhaps Martha and Jonathan are playing the Newlywed Game or swapping spouses, or Jimmy is getting voted off the island! Or, if reality TV is not your thing, maybe Superman is just doing a cameo on Sesame Street.

Basically pick a character, pick a show, and go to town!

~•~
L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
that is one to think about ;-)

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
*looks at all the plot bunnies suddenly hopping around her ankles, tries to pick one* HOLD STILL!!

Last edited by Endelda; 02/07/19 04:43 PM. Reason: missing word

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Oooooooo.... the Sesame Street one sounds really interesting and definitely something Clark/Superman would do in a heartbeat!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Challenge response posted! The Muppets Take Metropolis

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard