Kerth challenge # 4 soul mates with myself Kim

Hi all, my name is Kim Brams, I have been in this prison for a few years now. You wonder how a woman like me ended up in prison, between all these bandits. Well, I will tell you my side of the story. It all started 3 years ago, I was watching to the hanging of the lone ranger, an enemy of my father, Tempus Tex, I am not really his flesh and blood but he raised me like he would raise his own children, it wasn't easy being his daughter but that is a story for another time, like I was saying I was watching the hanging of the lone rider, sitting comfortably on the back of my midnight black stallion, Shiva. That way, if he tried to escape, I could go after him immediately. On the other side of my father stood Lulu a woman my father tried to marry for some time now. My father was someone who always got what he wanted, I learned that the hard way.

I wasn't very happy with the hanging, yes he was an enemy of my father and I obeyed him by capturing him but on the other hand, it was a pity that such a handsome man needed to be killed.
You heard me good, the lone rider was my secret crush, but I would never tell my father such a thing.

“Do you have any last words, lone rider? Maybe share your identity?” I heard my father say. I kept a brave face, my father could never know how I felt and how guilty I felt for bringing him in.

"One last change, Lulu, marry me and the man will go free! Time is running out my love, tick tack tick tack." My father had one of the evilest smiles on his face. He knew he had her where he wanted her.

I heard Lulu sigh, “Alright, I will marry you.” It didn't sound very convincing but my father didn't care about that. I saw him nod and aiming with his pistol, I didn't dare to look.

My father pulled the trigger and the rope around the lone rider's neck snapped. I heard the famous whistle and a palomino colored horse appeared, the one horse whose speed matched the speed of my Shiva. I couldn't believe my eyes, the lone rider took off with Lulu sitting behind him.

"Kim, go after him, don't let them get away." my father ordered in his own way. I sighed and spurred my stallion to start the chase. I thank God for the bloodlines of my stallion, his bloodline goes back to Los Angeles, he is a son of the famous stallion Toronado. The chase went through the woods until we arrived on an open spot, there they were, thinking they had lost me in the woods. I used my lasso and captured the lone rider again if I couldn't have him, Lulu couldn't have him either. I pulled the lasso sitting on the back of my horse until he stood beside me.

"You can choose, Lulu, you can join me willingly and maybe I will turn my head for a minute or so and your lover can escape, or I need to capture you and he will come with me and you will know how it will end then." I laughed, knowing what she would choose.

I noticed the looks between Lulu and the lone ranger before she reached out a hand to climb behind me. I pulled the man closer to the side of my horse. I bend down towards his ear, "If you are smart, you don't follow us, you know that I outrun your piece of meat on four legs!" This was a moment I waited for my whole life, my secret crush at my mercy. I took his chin in my fingers and touched his lips with mine softly, I took what I could have. That is how I have been raised. I maybe evil but I a still a woman of my word, the rope of the lasso loosened in my hand and the lone ranger understood that this was his chance to take off.

“Come on, we have a wedding to attend too.” I laughed and spurred Chiva into a gallop, back to the village where my father was waiting for me with the preacher.

This was it, I stood behind my father in a black dress. He wasn't happy for the fact that the lone rider escaped but he was happy that I brought Lulu with me so he forgave me that I failed him. This time anyway.

Back to the wedding. The time was ticking, Lulu had 10 minutes to become my new stepmother. Something we both didn't want, but like I said earlier nobody disobeyed Tempus Tex and lived, not even his daughter.

"Lulu, do you take Tempus Tex, as your husband?" the preacher asked, even he didn't dare to disobey my father. I felt the hesitation, I noticed her looking around before she said the words I never thought she would use, "I will never be yours Tempus, not in any lifetime. My answer is no and always will be no!"

I startled when I felt a cold pistol against my sleep, a famous voice rang behind me, “give up, Tempus Tex. You lost.”

To my shock, my father placed his pistol against Lulu's, what the hell was he doing?
“Are you willing to die for love?” His pistol now aimed towards the lone ranger and me!

“That wouldn't be the first time!” What the hell was he doing, I wasn't willing to die for anyone. He pushed me in the sheriff's arms, “Take care of her. Tempus is mine.”

The last thing I heard was my father laugh. The last thing I saw was my fathers' pistol flying out of his hand, he lost as I lost. It was the end of an era, the era of Tempus Tex. They hung my father a week later, I was spared of that, maybe because they saw remorse in my soul. Now, I am sitting in this cell, rethinking my options, maybe I was better off on the good side. I hope I will get a chance to prove my change of heart. I hope I will get a better life changing from evil to a good woman, maybe find myself a husband.

I know one thing I will forever be grateful to the good Lord for giving me a second chance and my change of heart. I will never disappoint him. He made me see the light. I wish Lulu and the lone rider an amazing life together. This is my tale of how evil can turn into good if you give it a chance.

The End

comments

Last edited by LadyTpower; 01/28/19 11:14 AM.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *