Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story Part is Here.

Comments go here. smile

Sorry this one took so long, you guys. Christmas season slammed me pretty hard at work. Thankfully, I've got more writing time now, and I'm getting back into my groove! ^_^

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

A/N: Hoo-boy, this part took a long time. I sincerely hope it's enjoyable, and thank you all for bearing with me!
/checks author credits/ [Linked Image] /ticks checkbox/

Clark and Michel got amnesia and switched places, and just recently got themselves sorted out again.
laugh
LOIS: so, Michel goes over there and Clark goes over here… /points to her boudoir after learning that he’s Superman/

setting a gooey monstrosity on the table between him and Clark. “Here is your food, sirs,” she announced with that cute little Quebecois accent.
Cute how he’s appalled by the food but goes immediately for the French Accent.

It was a little annoying how Clark could effortlessly charm every pretty girl they came across;
CLARK: confused She’s female? huh /checks list/ nope, no checkmark at ‘Lois’. huh

When she finally left, Clark stared down at the “food”,
rotflol

“Are you going to tell them that you helped me with—”
Keeping them all from dying a very saurian death?

Michel shook his head furiously. “Impossible! They would be livid!”
You could have died stopping that planet killing asteroid! Where you not thinking?

“Also impossible.” Michel sighed. “They're my parents, Clark! They raised me! It's bad enough that I'm here at all, against their wishes.”
He could also tell them that he fell in love with a Canadian waitress and moved there.

Clark frowned. “You can't just keep stalling.”
He means like he does with Lois and will continue to do so for another year or so? And that’s *before* he will decide to dump her like a hot potato lest she get burned?
CLARK: shock laugh I would never do anything as dumb as that!

The globe remained silent.

TBC...
That’s…poetic, I guess. The story thread remaining silent now mecry

Read you again, soon, I hope smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I just want to say:

It may appear as if I've dropped off the face of the Earth, and for that I apologize. Aside from general busy-ness with life, I've been trying to change my approach to writing this beast. It's longer than I'm used to, so my usual method of eye-balling the ending and flying towards it like a loosed arrow isn't working. It needs structure. It needs planning. It needs more than just a vague outline that changes every time a character disagrees with a plot point.

So, I've starting giving my attention to parts that wouldn't be posted right away, which means it'll be a while before the next chapter is ready to go up. I may or may not even have to change what's already been done; I'm not sure. It will be a longer wait, but hopefully, the end product will be worth it.

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who's come this far along, and I hope to see you all at the end. sloppy

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
I just want to say:

It may appear as if I've dropped off the face of the Earth, and for that I apologize. Aside from general busy-ness with life, I've been trying to change my approach to writing this beast. It's longer than I'm used to, so my usual method of eye-balling the ending and flying towards it like a loosed arrow isn't working. It needs structure. It needs planning. It needs more than just a vague outline that changes every time a character disagrees with a plot point.

So, I've starting giving my attention to parts that wouldn't be posted right away, which means it'll be a while before the next chapter is ready to go up. I may or may not even have to change what's already been done; I'm not sure. It will be a longer wait, but hopefully, the end product will be worth it.

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who's come this far along, and I hope to see you all at the end. sloppy

Aww... (Sends virtual hug)

I highly recommend a big party once you finish your monstrosity. //all things crossed for a cooperative muse//

party

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard