Kerth's challenge #3: Green, the color of evil.

The challenge is to take a person from another TV series and place it in a chosen episode of Lois and Clark without changing the plot. I have chosen, Tommy Oliver aka the evil green ranger The episode I have chosen is the house of Luthor from season one.

We start the scene where Luthor captured Superman in the Kryptonite cage.

Here is the story...

Luthor walked around the cage, he turned himself towards the cage, “I must be dreaming, yet here you are, dying in my cage. I would love to see you suffer but I have a wedding to attend too.” Luthor laughed.

“You will not get away with this, Luthor, Clark knows where I am, he will come and save me before I die in this cage.” Superman tried to show no fear, he needed to get out of there and soon, he felt his powers leave his body every minute a little more.

“Oh, that is right, Clark Kent, I will have a surprise for him too.” Luthor laughed, “You see Superman, there is one thing about me you didn't know, I have a strong alliance with a great sorceress named Rita Repulsa, you probably don't know who she is but, in return of giving her even more power, she promised to send me her best fighter. I would love to kill you myself but this will not be on my hands! Let me introduce to you...” He nodded and a young man with shoulder-length, brown hair stepped out of the shadows, his whole gesture showed evil.

“This is Tommy, Rita's best fighter and your Killer.” He pointed to the boy in green clothing, barely a few years older than Jack, “You see, this cage is not the only Kryptonite in the room.” Luthor took out a green glowing ring and handed it to the young boy. Tommy's eyes flashed green the moment he took the ring from Luthor and placed it around his power coin.

“It is time, enjoy your guinea pig, Tommy, oh, and Superman I was able to let you enjoy the wedding. Have a nice death. He is all yours Tommy.”

“As you wish, master Luthor.” Tommy laughed evilly, “and now between us, Superman or should I call you Super guinea pig,..” Tommy walked around the case. His eyes flashing green every minute, “you see you are just a person I needed to see how good my new weapons work.”

Tommy took his coin in his hand, “Give me the power of the Krypton dragon!” A green glow surrounded Tommy, Superman was shocked when he saw what appeared when the green glow disappeared, the man was now wearing a green costume, glowing like the kryptonite, the helmet in the form of a dragon head, glowing as hard as the rest of the costume.

A sword appeared in his hand, Tommy started to wield it, “what do you think of my new sword, Superman. It will be the last thing you will ever see.” laughed the evil green ranger.

Tommy opened the cage stood over Superman, who didn't have the strength to fight back, he was about to give up and close his eyes, hoping that the green guy would make his death quick, that the pain would stop suffering, his life had no use as he heard the wedding march on the background the woman of his life was about to say yes to his archenemy. He heard the doubt of Lois in the background, and then the word that gave him new energy, Lois had said no to Luthor, maybe there still was hope for him after all. With the last energy, he used his laser eyes and blasted the sword to pieces.

Tommy grabbed his head, the green eyes disappeared, “what happened, where am I.” Tommy looked around and saw Superman lying in the cage, unconscious. It took the last bit of power to destroy the sword that was holding Tommy in his evil power.

“That's Superman, I heard of him from my niece who is living in Metropolis, man, she was about to marry today, I hope I am not too late.”

“You are not... to... late,” sounded from the man in the blue suit with the red cape, who was obviously in a lot of pain.”

“Man, what have I done! We need to get you out of here!” Tommy whispered, “I have a feeling that my niece is going to need you. Let's try this. He took his coin, “Give me the power of the dragon!”
The green ranger appeared, “don't worry I will get you out of here.”

Tommy placed his hand on the back unconscious body of Superman and pushed a button in his belt, a beam of green took him from that kryptonite cage and back into the alley beside the building.

The cold air and the yellow sun gave Superman the strength to wake up. The green ranger disappeared and Tommy appeared again. He helped Superman back on his feet.

Superman turned himself back into Clark, he was sure that this young man wouldn't betray him after the way he had saved him.

“You saved me, Thank you!” Clark said still recovering from a long time in the cage.

Tommy sighed, “After I tried to kill you, you saved me from my curse and I can't repay you for that! Please go to my niece, Lois now and but don't tell her I was here.”

Clark walked towards the corner, looking behind him one more time but where Tommy was standing where only a few sparks of green left of his presence. He turned around the moment he heard Lois call his name.

“I am here, Lois,” he said hugging a crying Lois. The team Lane and Kent were back together, now only hoping that one day they could rebuild their second home. Not knowing yet that this dream would come true very soon. Until now he still thought about the young man who had saved his life, after he tried to take it first, there was so much he didn't understand but he loved a little mystery in his life.

The end

Last edited by LadyTpower; 01/21/19 03:22 PM.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *