Kerth's challenge #3 Help from the past.

The challenge is to take a person out of a TV series you like and put them in a chosen episode without changing the plot. I have chosen for Zorro's ghost The episode I have chosen for never-ending battle. What if Lois couldn't convince a stubborn Clark, what if help from the past was needed. The Lois and Clark fans who also watch Zorro will notice immediately why I chose this episode of Lois and Clark. I hope you will enjoy this.

On with the story, we start our story right after Lois lecture about why Superman is important for them, but Clark thinks she was saying this because she doesn't want to lose her hero.

Clark entered his apartment on Clinton, “what does she know about what I am going through, she only is saying this because she doesn't want to lose her hero.” Clark sighed depressed.

“She is right you know!” Clark turned around and was shocked with what he saw, in front if him was a tall man, wearing simple clothing, on his waist hung a Saber on a belt, he had a mask in his left hand, but what shocked Clark the most was the fact that the man was transparent.

“Who are you and how did you get in here?” Clark asked a little angry.

The ghost laughed, “I am Zorro, or I was more than 150 years ago anyway. About how did I get here, well they send me here, I experienced the same thing you are experiencing now. I thought the world wouldn't be worse if I never invented Zorro, boy was I wrong, but enough about that what makes you think, your alter ego isn't good enough?”

Clark sighed and shook his head, he was about to spill his gut to a 150 year old ghost. But stranger things happened, heck he was an alien for heavens sake.

“As long as I keep him alive people will suffer, I think it is better that Superman leaves forever.”

Zorro shook his head, he saw his time in front of him and what don Fernando had showed him. The ghost took a seat next too Clark.

“Look, I told you I thought the same thing once too, well, I can tell you this, seeing the love of your life running a brothel instead of tavern, is a shock. But it didn't stop there, my father was killed because there was nobody to stop my arch enemy, my assistant was in jail, a jail like your Alcatraz was, and my friend lived on the street without a home or food because he disobeyed my arch enemy. Even more people will die if you don't stop your enemy. Please I can't show you but I know this. You saved Lois her live she would have died in that shuttle if it wasn't for you, that girl in the wheelchair can walk again because you pushed the shuttle into space. I know it is hard to see people suffer but Lois was right when she told you, that whatever Superman can do is good enough, people need to have someone that gives them hope. You are the hope of this city, Clark, just as I was a symbol in my time.”

The ghost of Zorro opened the closet and gave Clark his suitcase, the suitcase with his costume inside, “try to spin in your costume Clark, the world needs you. There is something else in that suitcase, you won't need it but every time you have doubts about being Superman look at it and you will remember my words,”

Clark looked in the suitcase, beneath his costume was a large old sword, the same sword hanging on the waist of Zorro.

“Take good care of it, Clark, it won many battles for justice, now let it be a symbol of justice, a symbol of strength. I will watch over you Clark.” With those words the ghost disappeared, leaving the sword and new energy for the upcoming battles to bring down Lex Luthor once and for all, Superman was here and he was here to stay!

The End
comments

Last edited by LadyTpower; 01/21/19 04:08 PM.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *