Disrupted futures by Ladytpower.
Rate G
started: January 2019

summary: Lois and Clark are investigating the disappearance of Pan Global Games winner Kimberly hart but by doing that they will lose the one thing that is as important as their love for each other. Superman gets help in his search for their baby and the missing gold medal winner from a group of teenagers with the powers, the Power Rangers. A crossover between Lois and Clark and The mighty morphine power rangers

Chapter 1:

Metropolis was a city that never slept, but this time it was even worse. The Pan Global Games had made Metropolis their last stop of the season. There was a lot of excitement around these games. The last ticket for the Olympics next year was the big prize today, Everyone looked forward to seeing who would win, it would be a battle between Cherry Checkers and Kimberly Ann Hart.

It was a lazy Sunday for Clark Kent and Lois Lane, for once no stakeout in the weekends, no Superman that had been needed, just a lazy Sunday between them and their 3-month-old son CJ. The child was about 2 months when he appeared in the crib a month ago. Clark his mind took a flashback to the moment where they learned who his parents were and why they had chosen to give the child to Lois and Clark.

FLASHBACK

Two weeks ago, Lois and Clark just received the news they were officially CJ's parents. Lois was sitting, in black sweatpants and an old shirt of Clark, on the couch in their living room on Hyper Avenue. She was feeding their son. Clark sat next to them, looking with pride at his wife and his son.

“I am still curious how he got here, Lois.”Clark sighed while he thought back at how they had found the baby one night in the crib with a letter saying, 'Lois and Clark, this child belongs to you.”

“I know, Clark. I know but on the other hand, he is ours now, nobody can take him away from us.” Lois looked at the little human in her arms.

"I know how it feels like to not know where you come from. I just wished I had that answer for him, the moment he was old enough to understand that he was adopted." Thinking about it brought back memories of his own childhood, "it's the not knowing that kills you, Lois."

"I can't say that I understand you, Clark, but I can try to imagine what you went through..." Lois was stopped in mid-sentence by a knock on the door.

Clark used his X-ray to see who stood at the front door, “I can't believe it!”

Lois was curious now, “who is it, Clark?”

“Lady Zara and Cheng!” Clark stood up from his sofa and walked to the front door to let them in.

"Greetings Clark!" Lady Zara embraced her first and official husband, on the planet New Krypton that is, warmly, she had still much respect for Clark, who had chosen to stay on earth with his earth wife and only love, Lois.

"Greetings, Lord Kal-El!" Cheng wasn't very happy seeing Clark again. It was a reminder that he never could be officially married to Lady Zara. They had found a way to be together, as her 'partner' a partner on New-Krypton was less than a husband and because they didn't believe in divorce on New-Krypton he would forever be just her 'partner'.

Lady Zara poked her partner with her elbow in his ribs.

“What was that for?” Cheng asked in anger.

“Look out with what you call me on the street, if the wrong people hear my birth name, I will be recognized as Superman. You need to call me Clark in public. Only in front of Lois and my parents you can call me Kal-El.”

Clark sighed, “Come in! Lois is feeding our son in the living room.” Clark wanted to step aside but was stopped by another voice behind him, “no, she is not! Lady Zara, Cheng!” greeted her visitors trying to be polite but mostly fearing that they returned to take Clark away from his family. Zara noticed the hostility.

“I will not take him away from his family, Lois.” she reassured Lois, “but may we enter and explain why we are here?”

Lois nodded CJ still in her arms. I am going to put him in bed, I will be right back. Clark stepped aside and let his visitors enter his home on earth.

“Do have some of those sugary things you call food?” Lady Zara and Cheng had been waiting for a reason to visit their lord on earth and their reason was the little human that Lois was putting to bed now.

Clark smiled and motioned them to sit down, Clark used his super speed and within seconds he had filled the coffee table with coffee and biscuits. Lois had joined them back, CJ was sleeping soundly.

“I will come straight to the point, Clark. We are CJ's birth parents.”

Lois and Clark were stunned, but they stayed silent in the hope Lady Zara would explain some more. Which she did.

“I want to tell you this, not for becoming a role in his life but because you would know that he is full Kryptonian. We heard from your problem and we thought of you as a solution to our problem.”

"Which problem did you face, not that I am complaining that you chose us though," Lois asked jumping in reporter mode.

"You know, Lois that Kal-El and I are still married and because we can't divorce on New-Krypton he will always stay so until he dies. Don't worry Lois, I have no right to take him away from you against his will. That makes Cheng my partner, partners have fewer rights than husbands, for instance, he can't rule over me nor over New-Krypton, he can advise me though. There is another rule about partners, they can father only one child, it was a disaster when I found out that I was pregnant with my second child, the normal rule is that the child will be killed or adopted secretly by the husband. That is why I send the baby here, we know that earth humans and Kryptonian humans aren't compatible for reproduction and we knew how much you wanted a family. So we send the baby here, that way he wouldn't be killed. Here are the Kryptonian papers saying that the baby is yours and Lois'” Lady Zara handed the papers to Clark and embraced him.

Cheng stayed silent, it had been Lady Zara idea to give the child to Clark and Lois. He respected Clark as his Lord but not more than that, he still hated the fact that he still was only a partner. His son raised by the man who had all rights over Zara.

END FLASHBACK

The winner of the Pan Global Games was known, Gymnast Kimberly Hart had not only won gold but also the last ticket for gymnastic, Kimberly was going to the Olympics next year.

ANGEL GROVE:

Rocky, Aisha, Adam, Kat, Billy, and Tommy sat in the juice bar the all watched Kimberly win. But there was something strange. It was time to receive the gold medal but Kimberly was nowhere in sight.

"This is nothing for Kim, She was too excited to go to the Olympics," Aisha said still confused when Kimberly never showed up. Tommy agreed with her. Tommy was still proud of her, although it was only a week ago since he received the dear John letter where she had broken up with him.

"This is nothing for Kimberly to disappear like that. Let's talk to Zordon he sure will know more about this. Maybe he can tell us where she had gone too. I have a bad feeling about this guy's."

They stood up and walked to a place where they were out of sighed and with 6 colorful beams disappeared from the Juice Bar to reappear in, what they called their second home, the command center.

But no luck there, Zordon could only confirm what the group of teenagers already knew. Kimberly had disappeared and there was no doubt that Rita had something to with it as usual.

" The only thing I can say is that you will need to go to Metropolis and look for clues if there are just criminals please don't interfere they have their own superhero there called Superman. If you need help, you can contact Lois Lane and Clark Kent from the Daily Planet. Give this to Clark without someone noticing he will know then who you are and why you are here, don't worry about your identity's rangers, Clark Kent is the hero Superman so he knows all about keeping a secret! This all be careful rangers and let the power protect you all."

The group nodded at the big floating head in the time-tube, they were ready for there next adventure.

TBC...

comments

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *