Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
L
Joy me with a little comment

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She was a disaster in the kitchen so no need to give the fireman extra work this time of the year, it is hard enough that they can't celebrate with their families, let them celebrate with the other firemen without much extra work.

LOL! Somehow I don't think the Metropolis Fire Department would want to spend time clearing up a fire in that tiny apartment of hers!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi LadyTpower!

Welcome to the board and congrats on posting your first story!

Superman was celebrating god knows where with god knows who did he even celebrate this holiday?
Cute!

Lois was used to celebrating alone, she dressed nicely, every year she hoped that someone would stop by her house if only to come and wish her Merry Christmas if only being here for a short time but every year she was left celebrating on her own.
That’s a nice throw-forward to Season 2 and the almost-all-alone Christmas Dinner.

and he would tell her that his love for her would be her Christmas gift from him this year and that he wanted to spend the rest of their lives together,
Yeah, uh-huh. Tsk tsk tsk…

She was a disaster in the kitchen so no need to give the fireman extra work this time of the year, it is hard enough that they can't celebrate with their families, let them celebrate with the other firemen without much extra work.
She could put in a call for a Cat Grant special at the fire station. You know, only send single, heterosexual firemen in their twenties.

Clark laughed, “ I thought you could use a lucky charm.”
Well, or a Superman pager.

Clark smiled and hugged her back, making her happy was the only thing he wanted. The atmosphere between the two was magical, the hug lasted longer than any of them would have thought, Lois was surprisingly comfortable in Clark's arms until the magic was broken by a knock on the door.
Are all the gentleman callers in her life going to be showing up? As in, will this now be Lex?

“ Merry Christmas, Mr. Kent. I was hoping I would find you here!” laughed Lex but it was something about that laugh that he didn't trust, “ you see I will not stay here for long but I wanted to wish Lois a Merry Christmas and give you both a little present.
Oh? Time away from each other when he takes Lois with him?

The silence was deafening now only broken by a third knock on the door.
“ I hope this is the caterer at last and not another surprise visit because having those two in one place is bad enough as it is.” thought Lois.
Yeah, wouldn’t it be awkward if this were Superman. Or Jimmy?

" Oh thank you, Lex." she smiled while she opened the box, in the box, was a ring with glowing blue stone.
But the moment she opened the box, Clark felt unconscious next to his chair.
I so didn’t expect Kryptonite. And blue one? We hadn’t had that one in while.

Well, I guess Lex is now done for, huh?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
L
thnx for your comment on my story ;-) I believe that this is my second or third story I started here with combined power. a crossover between Zorro and Clark, you don't really have to know the other show to read it, I think I managed to keep it readable for anyone, but still, thank you for your welcome.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image] I guess that's what one gets for working down through the story-list alphabetically and reading the blurb about the New Year's resolution blush

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
L
lol ;-) again thank you for your comment I loved it ;-)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard