chapter 3

Chapter 4 I've got a crush on you

The Metro club had just been introduced with the toasters, a group of men dressed within silver costumes wearing silver helmets and sunglasses. The just started a fire to take revenge on Johnny, the owner of the club.

The fire was burning on several places, Clark had jumped over the fire and saved the sister of Johnny, Toni.

“Out! Everybody out!” Clark yelled dressed as Charles 'Charlie' King wearing a fake mustache and beard, a black long coat with a gray t-shirt underneath, a jeans and a black beanie when he entered the club. He was posing as a sailor fired from his ship, looking for a job in the club as a bartender.

Clark looked around and started to put out the fire not noticing that Lois had come back in to see where Clark was. Lois still wearing her sexy, yellow chicken suit that she was wearing at the time. She had been performing for the customers.

"Cl..." Lois stopped abruptly when she saw what he was doing. She was shocked this could mean only one thing. Her partner kept a secret from her, she was an investigative reporter, one of the best, why did she never linked Clark to Superman, it was so damn obvious once you knew it. She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Clark Kent, care to enlighten me with some information about you?”
Clark startled but turned around to find the woman that brought the fire in his heart, only she didn't know it. His secret was out but this wasn't the time nor the place to answer her questions.

"Lo...Lois? I can explain!" Clark said when he saw that the eyes of his partner were shooting daggers.

"Explain what? That you are Superman? Was it fun to see me making a fool of myself over your alter-ego?" Lois was fuming

"Can you say it any louder I believe they didn't hear you in Gotham City" Clark his voice was rising now.

"Listen, this wasn't the way I wanted you to find out. Can we talk about this the moment we finish the story, please? Can you do that for me? I promise to answer all your questions but I want to tell you this now I never enjoyed lying to you, Lois. That is the reason I never started a relationship with you as Superman, it was really dangerous and not fair towards you."

Lois turned her head away from Clark, she was still furious but she knew that her work needed to continue.

"Alright, I will leave it at that for now, but you will explain yourself to me later!" With that, she turned around and walked away. The story was a great success, Toni was arrested for being the criminal mind behind the toasters. Lois was the one finding out the secret but now they needed to talk about what had happened at the beginning of there story. Lois had time to think about it and had forgiven, Clark for holding the secret. If she had been in his place she would have kept it a secret too but she wasn't going to make it easy on him though. She had given the impression at The Daily Planet that she had moved on and didn't need the explanation.

Clark was sitting in the air thinking about his days as Charlie King when a knock snapped him out of thoughts, he looked towards the door and x-rayed it to see who was knocking his door at this time in the evening, he wasn't shocked to find on the other side of the door.

He walked towards the door to let Lois in, without even wearing his glasses. She knew he was Superman anyway.

"Hi, Lois! Come in," he said cheerfully he was always happy to see the woman that held his heart. Yes, he had seduced Toni but although that Toni was a beautiful woman with blond hair, she didn't bring fire to his heart and soul the way Lois did.

“You didn't think I would forget about your promise did you?” Lois said with a serious face but her eyes betrayed her real feelings.

"I wouldn't dare to forget about it, Lois. I always keep my promises. I promised to answer all your questions but I want you to promise me something first. This is all off the record!"

Lois smiled she wouldn't dare ruin Clark's life like that even if this would be the Pulitzer prize she was waiting for her whole career. She was also very selfish she had noticed when she had been watching Clark kissing Toni, she wanted Clark all to herself, she didn't want to share him anymore. Is was a hard thing to admit but yes, she had been jealous of Toni, she wanted to kiss him like that.

"Of course Clark, I don't want to lose my partner and best friend," Lois answered she wasn't it going to admit it that easily to him, she already told him on the planet that she hadn't been Jealous. Lois just didn't know how to open up to someone.

Clark signed to go and have a seat on the couch, “A glass of Chardonnay, that talks a little easier.”

Lois nodded. Clark poured out two glasses wine while Lois took place on the sofa. She was watching Clark while he walked towards her with the two glasses of wine. The mere sight of him made her heart melt and set her soul on fire, Clark really was a handsome man. She forgot everything she wanted to ask him, the only thing she thought about was feeling his lips on hers.
Lois took her glass and his glass and placed it on the little table beside her.

“I just wanted to say I am sorry about the way I acted earlier, I was surprised, I never thought that the man I loved was right underneath my nose this whole time, I must say that I lied earlier...” Lois moved closer to Clark.

“About what?” Clark asked in a whisper looking straight in those beautiful, brown eyes, smiling lovingly

"I was jealous of you and Toni. Oh, Clark, I don't want to waste any time on arguing why you didn't tell me..." Lois whispered while she leaned in waiting for mere inches of his lips, hoping she didn't read his language wrong. Clark followed her example and soon their lips met each other their mouths opened and their tongues danced a dance of love and passion. It was going to be an adjustment for both of them but they would be there for each other from this day on. The start of a relationship full of passion and fire.

comments

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *