Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is HERE.

FDK goes here. smile

So, just a heads up: my job has gotten pretty slammed for the holiday season, so I don't know how much writing I'll be able to do between now and January. sad

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 12/04/18 12:00 AM.

~•~
Kerth
Kerth
So cute! I love this reunion between Clark and Michel. Their joy is infectious and you can't really see them giggling and messing around. I lol at Michel's excitement over the rock sample with two types of Kryptonite. Another wonderful chapter!

I understand business is slammed around the holidays, so I will be patient (ish) and try my best not to pester you for more chapters. goofy But as always, I'm looking forward to more!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

'Michel!' Elation rolled through him, and he scrambled to keep the connection stable through this sudden shift in Clark's emotions. 'Are you all right? Where are you?!'
CLARK: No, I’m not! Suzanne wanted to me to show me cleavage. I just had to leave.

Michel thought for a moment. 'Is there a place half-way between France and America?'
Yeah, although it’s kind of wet, there.

'Canada,' Clark quipped.
rotflol

“I remember everything, now!” He rose to his feet and made his way towards the elevator.
:LOIS: cat Oh yes. He remembers.

“What? That's—oh!” Lois ran to keep up with his long strides. “That's great—Clark, where are you going?!”

The elevator doors sprang open as soon as he pushed the button. “To find Superman!”
And he didn’t even have to lie.

“I should never have asked you to—ow!” Clark rubbed at his arm, where Michel had just punched him. Maybe there were downsides to not being the only Kryptonian on earth...
laugh
LOIS: I got to get struck by lightning. I got to get struck by lightning…

Michel's eyes grew huge. “Red *and* green?!” A grin threatened to consume his face. “Two colors!”

“Of Kryptonite,” Clark reminded him. When Michel continued to beam happily, he added, “*Deadly* Kryptonite!”
He’s adorable. Probably wouldn’t even mind if the *small* flecks of Kryptonite where displayed on Susanne’s nightstand.

“Do you think we should go find civilization?”

Michel smiled back. “Oh, you want to go back to Paris already?”
*Someone’s* got his groove back.

“How do you feel about fries, gravy, and cheese curds?”

“Together?!” Michel's expression almost sent Clark sprawling on the ice with laughter. “I think I would rather take another hit on the head.”
They’re adorable!

What more’s there to say? Hmm… Oh yes! [Linked Image]

/reads FDK note/
*sigh* then again, I'm not really in a position to complain /eyes own job/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard