Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
devil devil devil devil

Why no, I didn't spend all summer playing Assassin's Creed...why do you ask? peep

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
mad mad mad (at Lex, of course, not you)

Poor, broken Clark whinging [Linked Image]

It's only going to get worse, isn't it?

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tsk Tsk Tsk.... Clark a cold-blooded assassin. And now that you've completely shattered everyone's world and made them lose faith in our superhero you're going to fix this...right?

dizzy Right?

Assassin's Creed? pffft! Somehow I don't think your muse needs that as an excuse. lol devilsplat

Great imagery and the idea of these two referring to themselves as brothers is chilling in itself. Definitely getting creative with this one.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Endelda
mad mad mad (at Lex, of course, not you)

Poor, broken Clark whinging [Linked Image]

It's only going to get worse, isn't it?

Well, it's me so...of course it's going to get delightfully worse! I have all kinds of evilness planned!

Mwhahahahaha!

devil devilsplat

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Tsk Tsk Tsk.... Clark a cold-blooded assassin. And now that you've completely shattered everyone's world and made them lose faith in our superhero you're going to fix this...right?

dizzy Right?

Assassin's Creed? pffft! Somehow I don't think your muse needs that as an excuse. lol devilsplat

Great imagery and the idea of these two referring to themselves as brothers is chilling in itself. Definitely getting creative with this one.

*Zips mouth shut on the state of affairs by the time this bullet train to heck stops*

Muse was very, very inspired running around ancient Egypt and killing bad guys. I don't think Killer Clark would have happened otherwise. However, I'm glad he did because this was a BLAST to write.

Writing Clark and Lex as "brothers" was the absolute hardest thing to write in this entire fic. No joke. devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nature vs nurture here, eh? This is exactly why bad guys shouldn't be allowed to adopt.

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard