Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Hey guys

I think Dean must’ve loved us when he visited Australia last year, because he’s back at Supanova in November!

Supanova Adelaide is Nov 3-4, Supanova Brisbane is Nov 9-11.

Supanova Brisbane

I’m going to the Brisbane one, hope to see some of you there.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Wow!! Wish I could be there!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
I swear all the stars aligned there or something. Two years in a row, one of the cons is within driving distance of my town (I had to fly to Sydney last year), and the con happens to be the weekend after my uni exams finish.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Good that it’s within driving distance for you this year and that your uni exams have finished then too. Hope that he (and Teri) continue visiting Australia too

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard