Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#281919 09/15/18 09:52 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Picking up from its predecessor of “Shattered,” this fic explores what Lois Lane’s thoughts were as she waited for Clark Kent to arrive at the movie theater on the heels of Dan Scardino hinting his interest in her.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

All comments welcome.

Fragments

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Aww! I love it. So many fics focus on Clark's feelings over the whole Scardino mess but so few think about how Lois is dealing with everything.

I think you nailed it, as always

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Ooh! Love this so much! I agree with the sentiment that we never really got to see things from Lois’ point (other than her rant to Dr Friskin). You’ve demonstrated with both stories that both Clark and Lois were confused over the changing dynamic of their relationship

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by NostalgiaKick
Aww! I love it. So many fics focus on Clark's feelings over the whole Scardino mess but so few think about how Lois is dealing with everything.

I think you nailed it, as always

Thanks Feli,

I wanted to show Lois' side of things too. I agree Lois is kinda made out to be the villain here in a lot of fics but Clark isn't innocent either. They both played a part in creating the cracks in their relationship. I tried to make it evident how confused she was and play on those emotions. Thanks for commenting. wave

Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
Ooh! Love this so much! I agree with the sentiment that we never really got to see things from Lois’ point (other than her rant to Dr Friskin). You’ve demonstrated with both stories that both Clark and Lois were confused over the changing dynamic of their relationship

Thanks for planting the idea, Crazy_Babe. Lois' POV on things was definitely the road less traveled in fic world. I guess because everyone feels sorry for him? whinging He did have someone die in his arms. But Lois is in a world of confusion as is Clark and their relationship is in a fragile state. Only time will tell if they'll be able to work through it.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Columnist
Columnist
Thank you for the look into what Lois was feeling at the time. Thank you for letting me know about this story. I like how you had her counting down the minutes also.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard