Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story is Here.

FDK goes here. laugh

Sorry again for having a small morsel after a long wait. At least the plot is moving again.

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Queenie!

Once he'd been thoroughly squeezed to their satisfaction,
clap

“He feels...that is, I...” He shook his head, trying to clear his mind of that...current, or whatever it was that seemed to be constantly humming through his brain, echoing back his thoughts and feelings and sometimes distorting them until he wasn't quite sure which ones were really his.
Yeah, that would be awkward, them both getting locked up in different asylums without anyone ever figuring out the why.

The elderly couple...his parents...shared a look.

He nodded, allowing himself to sink onto the couch. “Ms. Lane thinks that it is because of Superman's disappearance. Apparently, we are...close friends?” He looked up at Ms. Lane, who nodded in confirmation.

His parents shared another look.
I wonder, do they recognize they have Michel in front of them?

TBC...
[Linked Image] Still, some morsels are better than none?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
Yay Queenie! More fic! clap

I've been looking forward to this! I'm still not sure if each place got the right "twin" or not... But I'm really loving the dissociative thing going on. Cruel to leave it on the Superman reveal! Also I'm wondering (if they are flipped) if Martha could even tell the difference in a mother's instinct sort of way... Can't wait to see how Michel or "Michel" is doing!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard