Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#281561 07/30/18 08:40 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, so as promised here is the last installment to the "Rules Series." I must warn you this one has a whole lot of punch to it. This won't be a short one. This will be a lot of suspense and drama and a lot of steamy romance as the pressure is turned up. Thanks for following along this monster of a series. All comments are welcome.

[Linked Image]

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Yay! I've been looking forward to the end of this series so I can read the whole thing again. Consider this some pompoms to cheer you on!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
As soon as I get a quiet evening to read! Looks very intriguing. wink

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, yay! Comments laugh

Originally Posted by PuffyTiger
Yay! I've been looking forward to the end of this series so I can read the whole thing again. Consider this some pompoms to cheer you on!

Aw, thanks PuffyTiger! I'm glad you're enjoying the series. It was a lot of fun and I hope the finale lives up to your expectations.

Originally Posted by Morgana
As soon as I get a quiet evening to read! Looks very intriguing. wink

Aw, hey, Morgana! Looking forward to whatever thoughts you have when you find the time to read this one.

Chapter 1 is coming up shortly. (Posting schedule is every Tuesday btw)

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Bumping this one.

Chapter 3 is up now.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
All I want today is one hour to catch up on this fic and a bunch of others! mecry

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
All I want today is one hour to catch up on this fic and a bunch of others! mecry

Looks like I missed the avalanche lol

Hi Morgana,

I think we all could do with some extra time on our hands. I hope RL slows down some for you so you can catch up. [Linked Image]

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Work is no longer part time and it is year’s end.
Ted had a mild setback, but he won’t let it stop him.
Close friend is having major surgery, so I knitted up a few items to put a smile on her face before than.
Grandchild has grown out of everything! The knitting needles are working overtime!
Somehow I have to plan our 25th wedding anniversary trip.
But despite all this, I gotta read some of the stories posted here.
dizzy

Morgana

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Work is no longer part time and it is year’s end.
Ted had a mild setback, but he won’t let it stop him.
Close friend is having major surgery, so I knitted up a few items to put a smile on her face before than.
Grandchild has grown out of everything! The knitting needles are working overtime!
Somehow I have to plan our 25th wedding anniversary trip.
But despite all this, I gotta read some of the stories posted here.
dizzy

Morgana, OMG!

You might need to invest in some etsy shops for some of those clothing items. They keep growing wink

So sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she's doing okay. shocked

Sorry to hear about Ted. Recovery is a challenge and unfortunately has its ups and downs. I do hope you're taking the time you need as well.

25 year anniversary?? Congrats! clap party Um, shouldn't someone else be planning that for you? (I don't mean Ted either) To FOLCS: Morgana needs a party/travel planner. Anyone open to it?

You need quick recommendations for completed shorts?

Enough by Folc4evernaday
Keeping a Secret by Queen of Capes
Shattered by Folc4evernaday
Fragments by Folc4evernaday
Hold On by Folc4evernaday
Weather or Not by Lynn S.M.
Praying For A Sign by Deadly Chakram
You Can't Take It With You by Mouserocks
Lex Luthor Saves Earth by Queen of Capes
That Night in the Car by Endelda **Pssst New author**
Fade Into You by Folc4evernaday
Punishment by Queen of Capes
Wondering by mrsMxyzptlk
Splitting Hairs by Deadly Chakram
Star Struck by Deadly Chakram
Natural Causes: The Popcorn Kernel by Folc4evernaday
In Too Deep by Folc4evernaday
Like A Wrecking Ball by Folc4evernaday
Wonder Struck by Mouserocks
Any Minute by Mouserocks
Running by Kathryn8

These are just the ones off the top of my head that are complete and 3 parts and under...not a part of a lengthy series. (looks at Rules series...I hear ya...I hear ya...)

Anyway, hope you have a good rest of the evening and find some time for yourself.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'm just going to put this here...

[Linked Image]

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Just an update for everyone. There will be 12 chapters for this one. I posted twice this week to make up for the lapse in regular posting over the last month. It's been a crazy holiday season.

Regular posting will resume this week. Thursdays Central Time (US).

Hope everyone enjoys the latest chapter. A lot happens in this one.

Chapter 7 is up.

All comments welcome.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
Another piece of work. Good chapter I enjoyed it

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This chapter ended up longer than I anticipated so it was split into two parts. Part B will be posted on Thursday. Sorry it’s been so long since the last chapter. Kerth Planning and RL took over there for a bit. One more chapter and an epilogue after this. Thanks to everyone for following this story (and the series through). A lot of action to come and Chapter 12 is soon to follow.

Thanks all!

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooooh things are coming to a head! I'm so excited to read the rest of this chapter, I can hardly wait!!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
*excited hand clapping* I can't wait, I can't wait!!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
Yaaaay, another great chapter. I am loving this series.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, everyone for commenting and reading. It definitely helps keep my muse motivated. Kerth season kinda wiped her on top of some RL stuff. My son is recovering from tonsillectomy surgery so that's been another big thing that's kept me away. Thanks for the patience and sticking with me.

[Linked Image]

Posting Schedule in CDT:

Chapter 15 will be in two parts due to length (Posting 5/2/19)
Chapter 16 and Epilogue will be posted on 5/5/19

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
So when the power went out, I was waiting for something terrible to happen, but it hasn't happened yet. I'm assuming it will happen eventually (or more likely, it already has, but we don't know about it). Loving the suspense I can't seem to shake. Getting ready to start chapter 6 and should have plenty of time to read/GE this weekend. wink

"Oh my gosh! Authors really do use particular words on purpose!" ~Me, when I started writing a book.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard