Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay this is purely for fun. What if Lex died of natural causes....say a popcorn kernel?

Comedy and a good laugh. All comments are welcome. smile1

Story is here.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Bwahahahaha! YES!!! A fittingly ironic end indeed! rotflol

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Bwhahahahahaha! Yes!!!! Got what he deserved! Love how something so simply was finally his undoing, since he views himself as a god amongst lowly mortals.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Hahaha! clap Perfect! An unfitting end lol if only he could feel his embarrassment after death. lol

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “Pop goes the weasel....”

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
LOL! Perfect!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Top Banana
Top Banana
What makes it more ironic is that in his previous life he would have never eaten popcorn as it would have been beneath him and the life he had cultivated.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
There's more than a kernel of truth when I say that I enjoyed this story. (Sorry about the corny joke; I couldn't resist.)

Joy,
Lynn

Features Writer
Features Writer
Priceless... and just deserts, often misspelled as just desserts! rotflol

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Lol! And no more arrgh! Yay!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LOL! Loved it! Short but oh so sweet! Will be a little more careful in the future when I munch down on my favorite carmel corn, though! rotflol

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Bwahahahaha! YES!!! A fittingly ironic end indeed! rotflol

Hey Queenie! Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment wink Glad I could make you laugh.

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Bwhahahahahaha! Yes!!!! Got what he deserved! Love how something so simply was finally his undoing, since he views himself as a god amongst lowly mortals.

Yes, his oversized ego is nothing compared to a popcorn kernel. haha Glad I could give you something to laugh at DC!

Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Hahaha! clap Perfect! An unfitting end lol if only he could feel his embarrassment after death. lol

Oh, the sting and embarrassment he should feel as he enters the flames of hell to reap everything he so rightly deserves.

Originally Posted by SupesFan
Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase “Pop goes the weasel....”

rotflol lol I love that SupesFan!

Originally Posted by jackiek
LOL! Perfect!

Glad I could make you laugh jackiek!

Originally Posted by Mike M
What makes it more ironic is that in his previous life he would have never eaten popcorn as it would have been beneath him and the life he had cultivated.

Mike

Oh, yes, the mighty Lex Luthor would never chomp on something as common as popcorn...until given no choice...

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
There's more than a kernel of truth when I say that I enjoyed this story. (Sorry about the corny joke; I couldn't resist.)

Joy,
Lynn

Glad you enjoyed it Lynn. smile

Originally Posted by cuidadora
Priceless... and just deserts, often misspelled as just desserts! rotflol

haha cuidadora very true! Lex got exactly what he deserved!

Originally Posted by PuffyTiger
Lol! And no more arrgh! Yay!

Yep, Lois and Clark got married and Lex was never able to meddle in their lives again.

Originally Posted by Superjan
LOL! Loved it! Short but oh so sweet! Will be a little more careful in the future when I munch down on my favorite carmel corn, though! rotflol

Glad I could give you something to laugh at Superjan!

Thanks for reading everyone. wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Valerie!

Yes, I know it's super-short! Crazy, huh?
LEX: Crazy? *Crazy*? The list of crimes in my arraignment was longer. Erm…I mean…*alleged* crimes in the *sham* that was my arraignment.

Wedded Bliss!

The headline splashed on the cover of Tattletale Weekly of Lois Lane in his arms.
So, on the morning of Lex’s wedding?

Never would he understand how Lois Lane had gone from her infatuation with Superman--a God -- to someone as lowly as her reporting partner, Clark Kent.
She found out, if she took enough clay, she could model Clark into Superman.

Nothing would stop him.
TEMPUS: I wonder if I can make a popcorn kernel appear in midair, exactly 100 years in the past.

He threw another fistful of kernels in his mouth chomping angrily as he stared at the image once more. Soon this would all be over. Soon he would...
FATES: [Linked Image]

The last thing that crossed his mind was how he had lost his life, not in a battle of wills against his greatest foe but instead had met his end to a lowly popcorn kernel.
Actually, he was felled by the hands of Lex Luthor, so he should feel pretty proud of himself.
LEX: razz

For some reason, I just had the image from one particular episode of Game of Thrones on my mind. evil

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Valerie!

Yes, I know it's super-short! Crazy, huh?
LEX: Crazy? *Crazy*? The list of crimes in my arraignment was longer. Erm…I mean…*alleged* crimes in the *sham* that was my arraignment.

Hey Micheal! wave

Well, you have a point there. Lex is the expert after all. crazy

Wedded Bliss!

The headline splashed on the cover of Tattletale Weekly of Lois Lane in his arms.
So, on the morning of Lex’s wedding?

Keep reading... ambiguity is the point.

Never would he understand how Lois Lane had gone from her infatuation with Superman--a God -- to someone as lowly as her reporting partner, Clark Kent.
She found out, if she took enough clay, she could model Clark into Superman.

We really should patent that model clay. Imagine selling it by the pound. Extra Extra get your superhero model clay here. You can build your own Superman in any color, shape or size.

Nothing would stop him.
TEMPUS: I wonder if I can make a popcorn kernel appear in midair, exactly 100 years in the past.

Tempus always is up to no good isn't he?

He threw another fistful of kernels in his mouth chomping angrily as he stared at the image once more. Soon this would all be over. Soon he would...
FATES: [Linked Image]

Keep reading....

The last thing that crossed his mind was how he had lost his life, not in a battle of wills against his greatest foe but instead had met his end to a lowly popcorn kernel.
Actually, he was felled by the hands of Lex Luthor, so he should feel pretty proud of himself.
LEX: razz

Success!

For some reason, I just had the image from one particular episode of Game of Thrones on my mind. evil

wave Michael

LOL! Glad you enjoyed the little snippet Micahel. Thanks for stopping by.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard