Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#281222 07/04/18 03:46 AM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hello everyone! I haven’t been on here in quite sometime! I was watching Lois and Clark today and was reminded of a fic I read years ago, but can’t for the life of me remember the name, or many details even. Really the only thing I remember is towards the end... Lois and Clark were kind of together, but I think they were in a fight and had been looking into a warehouse and had been in it a few times, but at there’s a room in the basement that was freshly painted with paint that had kryptonite in it, so Superman was stuck and couldn’t get out and then the warehouse was set on fire. I remember the warehouse had a mattress in it like someone was sleeping there... that’s all I remember. Does anyone know what that fic might be, or can help me out? It’s been forever! Thanks in advance.

If this is the wrong place to ask this, I apologize.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Welcome back loveLandC. Are you thinking of Female Hawk's Trusting Me, Trusting You? It is an excellent read, if quite WHAMmy in spots.

Joy,
Lynn

Features Writer
Features Writer
Welcome back, loveLandC! hyper This is definitely the right place to ask.

I think you are thinking of The Next Step by Sue S.

Last edited by cuidadora; 07/04/18 10:14 AM.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly

Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Thank You! The Next Step is definitely the one. Thank you for following my super late at night, stream of consciousness dribble! Haha.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard