Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Yep, Clark’s not our usual hero of the day.... devil
Something tells me he knows a lot about that “bomb.”
Loving the departure of character we normally associate with the canon figures. devilsplat

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And the plot thickens devilsplat You really need your own little emoticons for these characters, Mouse. wink

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by SupesFan
Yep, Clark’s not our usual hero of the day.... devil
Something tells me he knows a lot about that “bomb.”
Loving the departure of character we normally associate with the canon figures. devilsplat
Haha, yes, he's definitely not our typical Clark Kent... Bombs will be dropped, some of which Clark knows about and some he does not. Glad you're enjoying the twisted version of these characters so far! More to come Monday!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
And the plot thickens devilsplat You really need your own little emoticons for these characters, Mouse. wink
Hahaha, yeah, I bookmarked all those extra smilies on my phone, now I just have to filter through for the most evil ones!

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Happy Monday! Chapter 16 is up and ready to read! Enjoy!

--Mark Twain
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Clark is responsible for at least half of the crime in Metropolis? evil He’s the Boss? shock He paid Nigel to scare Dr. Platt, but not to kill him? Yet, he is dead. His blood is on Clark’s hands. Clark doesn’t seem to be overly upset about this development. And, he is more than willing to use this to get closer to Lois. Oily, disgusting, slithering, and sickening at the same time. spider You warned us. No happy endings....

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark is responsible for at least half of the crime in Metropolis? evil He’s the Boss? shock He paid Nigel to scare Dr. Platt, but not to kill him? Yet, he is dead. His blood is on Clark’s hands. Clark doesn’t seem to be overly upset about this development. And, he is more than willing to use this to get closer to Lois. Oily, disgusting, slithering, and sickening at the same time. spider You warned us. No happy endings....

I think she's onto you Mouse. wink

Dangerous dark Clark is interesting to watch as more of his story comes out.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth

evil I did warn you, didn't I? Yes, Clark is the Boss, and he is definitely a little manipulative. More unhappy times to come, and some happy times.

Chapter 17 is up and ready to go! Happy Wednesday! I might be posting something light this weekend to compensate for the darkness... otherwise I'll see you back on Monday for more!

--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Yes, Clark is the Boss, and he is definitely a little manipulative. More unhappy times to come, and some happy times.

Chapter 17 is up and ready to go! Happy Wednesday! I might be posting something light this weekend to compensate for the darkness... otherwise I'll see you back on Monday for more!

Okay, even though I read this part like a bajillion times before during Beta its still creepy imagining Lois Lane in any type of relationship with Lex Luthor of all people. **shakes eebie jeebies off and pours bleach on brain** Ewww! [Linked Image]

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
There's the creepy possessive Lex we all know and love! *shudder* I can't believe I just said that.

Clark isn't just darker, he's downright slick! I can't wait to see how (if) he gets past her defenses.

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
Okay, even though I read this part like a bajillion times before during Beta its still creepy imagining Lois Lane in any type of relationship with Lex Luthor of all people. **shakes eebie jeebies off and pours bleach on brain** Ewww!

Hahaha, yeah. I'm glad that effect still comes through, especially for later events. evil

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally Posted by Endelda
There's the creepy possessive Lex we all know and love! *shudder* I can't believe I just said that.
evil You know I couldn't eliminate that undertone completely. Possessive is right. Gotta show a few cracks in his character.

Clark isn't just darker, he's downright slick! I can't wait to see how (if) he gets past her defenses.

Yeah, I've been calling him DarkClark, but I've got better monikers for him. More to come with Clark and Lois, and if or when they get involved.

Chapter 18 is up and ready to read! Enjoy!

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Chapter 19 is up and ready to read! It's still technically Wednesday, right? laugh

--Mark Twain
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow, he's an evil bastard isn't he? [Linked Image]

And no death's door backstory exposition from Lois? Aw man, I was looking forward to that goofy

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Wow, he's an evil bastard isn't he?
Haha, how did you guess? laugh More to come on Clark soon, very soon...

And no death's door backstory exposition from Lois? Aw man, I was looking forward to that goofy
lol This version of Lois is a little harder too. And softer. And more complicated.

Chapter 20 is up! Act One is coming to a close this Wednesday!

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
And that's all for Act One! Chapter 21 is up and ready to read! Thanks for those of you who've stuck with it so far! I'll be taking a week off from posting before diving into Act Two, but don't worry! I'll be back at it on July 9th with the same MW posting schedule.

As always, any and all comments are welcome!

Keep your eyes out for Act Two: Only the Good Die Young. I'll have a new FDK thread for that as well. laugh

--Mark Twain
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Clark is willing to kill all aboard the transport. Depravity. But then he finds out Lois is on board and his moral ethics change faster than a speeding bullet. Somehow I should feel better when he spares the ship in order to save her? Grisly. spider

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
At the end of the chapter half of me was clapping excitedly and shouting "Oh boy, oh boy!" while the other half was rocking in a corner going "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap"

This is fascinating, and I can't wait to read more about The Adventures of SuperB*stard

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Clark is willing to kill all aboard the transport. Depravity. But then he finds out Lois is on board and his moral ethics change faster than a speeding bullet. Somehow I should feel better when he spares the ship in order to save her? Grisly. spider

Hahaha, no, no one is saying you should feel better about that. It's not exactly a "yay, Superman!" moment. Clark's character remains the same, super powers or no. If anything, you should definitely be feeling the opposite. evil

Thanks for your comment! Glad you've stuck with it. More changes to come soon.

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
At the end of the chapter half of me was clapping excitedly and shouting "Oh boy, oh boy!" while the other half was rocking in a corner going "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap"
"It's a bird, it's a plane, it's... OH cRAP everybody duck!" devil lol

But yeah, in all sincerity, this Clark still having superpowers is a little bit terrifying. Here's hoping maybe Lois will have a good influence on him (she said as though she didn't know the answer to that question already because she spent ages writing it). goofy

This is fascinating, and I can't wait to read more about The Adventures of SuperB*stard

rotflol angel-devil
Glad you like it! And I think you gave me a new title idea haha. At the very least it's a more appropriate name.

More coming in a week and a half! *Rubs hands together*

--Mark Twain
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard