Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Story part is HERE.

FDK goes Here. smile

I've fallen behind on a bunch of my projects, lately. At least this post is *one* thing I've managed to get done! cat
I hope y'all enjoy it.

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

It was dark.

He opened his eyes.

It was still dark.
Oh, looky there, some parts from the episode got skipped. Must mean, the meaty stuff is just about to start smile1

He was lying in an alley. Pieces of junk and debris rolled off of him as he struggled to his feet. Nothing looked familiar...
Wouldn’t it have been funny if he found himself lying right next to an equally naked other guy and he still thinks that nothing looks familiar?

“You put these on,” the man said, fishing a pair of pants and a shirt out of his cart. “They're clean. only worn 'em a couple times.”
laugh

The man struck off again, and this time, he followed.
Looks like the glasses did help in making him smarter laugh

Light shone through his eyelids. He felt...cold.

“Good heavens! Is he dead?!”
laugh Nice one! Actually, I wonder now which one’s gonna be Clark and what happens if Michel ends up in Metropolis and does *not* have a reaction to Lois. Now that should be *very* interesting. I wonder if Martha will recognize the fake one?

“You there!” The woman shouted, waving a ski pole in the air. “Are you all right?! Do you need help?!”

He looked around. From this high vantage point, he could see pretty far into the distance:
Hmm…Did Michel also speak 300 different languages or just French and some English? Because this could mean that Clark apparently ended up in the German-speaking Alps… Although, how did that happen? On the show, Clark was just going back the way he came, getting straight out reflected back, like a beam of light or a billiard ball. Must have caught the atmosphere at an odd angle?

This is very evil

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
omigosh!

Michael raises some great points, and I'm eager to see if the two maybe ricocheted off each other during reentry and swapped locations.

Also as interested as I am in possibly seeing Susanne/Clark and/or Michel/Lois with added amnesia goodness, I'm almost more interested in finding out if we get to see Clark with the Renauds thinking he's their son.

Bring it on! [Linked Image]

Last edited by Endelda; 06/15/18 09:14 PM. Reason: grammar

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Kerth
Kerth
Oooh! So intriguing! They're both out for the count? Did Clark convince Michel to help him out with Nightfall? Or is this some sort of twin brain thing where he lost his memory because of Clark? Or, like suggested above, are they each who we think they are? I agree that I'd love to see scenes with them in each other's places, see who catches on...

More please! clap Excellent job!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard