OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Story part is HERE.

FDK Goes here. smile

Thoughts?

~•~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This looks like a job for Super Sibling (I hope)!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

Two updates in two days? You’re spoiling us! hyper

Yeah, I got a little more done than I'd expected, and I want to make up for the slow posting schedule a little bit. I hope you enjoy!
See above note smile

Standing in EPRAD's main observatory, Clark felt a coldness trickle down his spine as Professor Daitch described what would happen to Earth when—not if, but when—the Nightfall asteroid struck the planet. The official countdown on the screen behind them showed only four days until the impact.
So, can two fully-powered Krytponians and one geologist deal with this without forgetting about one Lois and one Susanne?

“Superman?” The three men in the room stared at him, waiting for his answer.

“Oh, uh...just...excuse me a moment please,” Clark stammered.
laugh I can so imagine the media commentators to voice over that Superman must have just gotten sick and had to take care of said sickness in one of the handy receptacles in the hallway.

“SEVENTEEN MILES LONG?!” The words blared through his head, giving him a slight headache. “That's...please tell me you have some kind of plan!”
Yes, he will fly as fast as he can and then pummel head first into said rock. Luckily, he’s got a very thick skull.

I guess we're about to find out what my limits really are.
Yeah, Lois is going to *love* this.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
Oooh! They're starting to get the hang of the mind-reading-ish thing. Yay! Should be convenient if Michel decides to help out with Nightfall, but I can see it going south after, especially if they do still lose their memories... dizzy

OR again, if they "follow the emotions" and they end on Lois or Suzanne's... *ahem*

Adding in Nightfall this early into their (Clark and Michel's) relationship is quite the twist! A lot of authors skip ASU or save it for later, but this timing is impeccable! I wonder if Michel will actually jump in to help a brother out (teehee) or not and if this will be another level of conflict. I'd love to see some Parent Trap type hijinks if there is going to be a memory loss component, but I have a feeling with both their heads together they'll be less likely to go through that amnesia thing. Either way, I'm excited for what's coming, and super excited for chapter 26! And 27, and 28, and 29...

hyper

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Aw, thanks so much for the comments, guys! wave

Originally Posted by Endelda
This looks like a job for Super Sibling (I hope)!

His symbol is a shield with a big S and a little s! wink

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
So, can two fully-powered Krytponians and one geologist deal with this without forgetting about one Lois and one Susanne?
Yeeeeaaah, about that... >_>

Originally Posted by Mouserocks
Adding in Nightfall this early into their (Clark and Michel's) relationship is quite the twist! A lot of authors skip ASU or save it for later

I can't help but wonder who else has been writing long-lost-brother fics. wink

The timing of it was mostly serendipity, really. My outline mostly lines up with the episode list from season one, although a few eps may be skipped or glossed over. smile

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard