Print Thread
G
gerry Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
G
Yah! Nan!

I do love super-powered Inspector Henderson and already I'm riveted to my screen wondering what will happen.

gerry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
dance dance

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Woohoo!

I had just finished rereading Supercop yesterday and was wondering if there was eventually going to be a sequil, and here it is! laugh *Rubs hands together excitedly*

Janine

P.S.
Hey Nan's Muse start working I want to read the next part soon. laugh

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, I haven't read the stories that this one is a sequel to, but I find this one definitely fascinating. I like the idea of a super-powered Bill Henderson, but I am, I must point out, always first and foremost a Lois and Clark fan. And of those two, if I have to choose, I'd actually pick Lois! And I very much like your portrayal of Lois here. The idea of Lois investigating a serial rapist is very intriguing, but obviously frightening, too. I have read at least three LNC fanfics where Lois actually got raped herself, and I can tell you that's not the kind of thing I'm looking for in this fandom.... But I don't think you would do that to us, Nan. Still, it's almost a foregone conclusion that the rapist will come after Lois, considering the near-victim in this story, Sharon, actually looked a lot like Sam Lane's daughter!

Ah, well. This story definitely has a lot of potential. You mentioned Ultra Woman, too. Wonder if I could persuade you to let superpowered Lois make an appearance?

Anyway, I'm very intrigued, so keep the story coming! thumbsup

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by TOC:
Well, I haven't read the stories that this one is a sequel to
http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2004/supercop.txt

It's a good story - VERY pleased to see the start of a sequel.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Columnist
Columnist
I LOVED Supercop so I'm very pleased to see that there is a sequel started.

As always when it comes to your stories, I'm looking forward to more.

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Kerth
Kerth
Wooo!! hyper

Hmm, I just hope Sue isn't in danger with the bad guy!! eek

Jose notworthy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You're posting (and writing!) Supercop II! smile1 That's the best news I've had yet today. Of course, seeing as how I woke up at 5 with a sick headache and haven't gotten back to sleep yet, that's not a great accomplishment, but *still*. I was so happy to see this, I didn't even notice I had another comment on my story goofy

Um, anyway -- off to a good start. I liked seeing Bill just stroll into work, obviously getting the hang of this superhero thing. Creepy villain. Though if he tries anything on Lois, he'll get the surprise of his life!

write more, post more!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! I'm not reading a lot in here at the moment - RL and other things getting in the way - but when I saw Supercop II on the front page I ran! Being a huge Henderson fan, I loved the original story - such a fantastic, inspired idea, and I can't wait to see what you do with the sequel.

Love Bill's secret identity - the Black Knight - and, as Pam said, the little tricks he's picking up to keep his identity secret are great. Can't wait to see more - and I hope we get plenty of Lois/Clark/Bill (and perhaps even Sue?) interaction in this.

Looking forward to the next part! thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awesome! I loved Supercop, and wondered once if there'd be a sequel. Am very excited to see this story. Loved the idea of the Black Knight. We're going to see more of Ultrawoman too, right? smile

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Yes! drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

I love Supercop. smile1 I'm so glad you're posting the sequel. thumbsup

I'm looking forward to reading the next part. clap Please post it soon.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
YESSSSS!!!! SuperCop II!!!!

I'll read it as soon as I restore the network, or maybe I'll read it first...decisions, decisions...

James

LATER...

I feel ashamed, I read the story first, but only because it was so short!!!

Looking forward to the triumphant trio working together, but I feel, almost, sorry for the rapist if he tackles Ultrawoman's civilian ego...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks for all the nice feedback. I'm working on the next part, and I seriously hope Supercop 2 will meet expectations. Expect parts to come a little more slowly than my usual. I'm dealing with several issues that are taking up my spare time a lot more than I like, but I'll try to post as quickly as I can; I promise.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard