Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Thought I'd already set this up, but no! My brain must have gone on strike. grumble But here it is now. Closing comments are more than welcome.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Terry!

Can’t believe this ride is over sad
Jimmy slid the typed list onto the desk in front of his boss. “Okay, Chief, here’s the schedule of performers for this year’s talent show. We open with—”
[Linked Image]

“Good. mumble grumble management grumble nephews mumble—”
laugh

My favorite one is Clark and Lois. It’s a waist-up shot of them in business wear, standing almost back to back with their arms crossed, looking over their shoulders at the camera and smiling like they know something no one else does.”
Darn it, I can’t find it on the net grumble Only got that one
[Linked Image]

And Lois wanted him to track down some potential Superman sightings in the Pacific Northwest, a task that promised to take considerable time.
Oh boy, what did Jimmy do to get on her bad side this time around?
LOIS: Fetch a couple of pencils from the supply closet at a *very* inopportune moment.

He laughed to himself. Cat was still the only woman Lois would allow to play-flirt with Clark. Anyone else had to deal with both women, and at on one memorable occasion, Cat had held Lois back from actually attacking a woman who was making borderline obscene comments about her husband. That woman had decided to avoid Clark, apparently for the rest of her career, for the purpose of living to retirement age.
rotflol tad possessive, huh?

The Daily Planet was a happy family again. And everyone there was happy to belong to that family.
Marvelous ending to a great story, Terry! It’s been a blast!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Great ending! Loved it!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great job Terry. Very imaginative. I might have liked a little more detail after the last scene but Cat's reaction was priceless.
regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard