Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A hero is (almost) born!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Columnist
Columnist
One of my favorite lines ever in the show you used "Clark is who I am". I like how you wrote the comparisons between Vicki/Bruce and Lois/Clark relationships. Great chapter.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I read this last night, but my cat didn't really like that and kept distracting me, demanding attention. By the time I finally got to the end I had to do what he wanted to do and couldn't post any comments. Cats are the boss. goofy

Clark has his new suit and is waiting to try it out. I'm looking forward to that and the next chapter. smile

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
One of my favorite lines ever in the show you used "Clark is who I am". I like how you wrote the comparisons between Vicki/Bruce and Lois/Clark relationships. Great chapter.

Thanks, Carrie! I've always liked that line too. It's such a simply put, central truth and something that the show really got right and the movies seem to always forget.

More coming this weekend!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
I read this last night, but my cat didn't really like that and kept distracting me, demanding attention. By the time I finally got to the end I had to do what he wanted to do and couldn't post any comments. Cats are the boss. goofy

Clark has his new suit and is waiting to try it out. I'm looking forward to that and the next chapter. smile

Cats and kids always manage to be the boss. I don't know how many times I sit down to read something only to be immediately needed by a tiny person. It's awesome, but it also explains why my reading time has almost completely vanished. smile

I do hope you enjoy the next chapter. Clark's been waiting his whole life for it. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
So the new hero is almost born, I am really curious about how Lois will react to the new hero.

I love the Clark/Bruce talk, they are a good team as superheroes and in every other aspect. But it is sad that Bruce never told Vicki about his secret, although I completely understand the reasons behind that.

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard