Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It NEVER ceases to amaze me how much emotional impact your short stories provide.

Excellent introspective from Perry and sadly so true.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Well done! You captured Perry's voice perfectly. And I especially like the phrasing " his jobs- the Planet and the planet."

I look forward to any other vignettes or snippets (or, for that matter, longer stories) that you might choose to add to your series.

Joy,
Lynn

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Aww, I love it when Perry knows The Secret and gets all fatherly about it! Great writing, as always!

"HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE." -Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Kerth
Kerth
Aww, I love it! This pairs so perfectly with "Professional Discretion" even with the big gap in time. I agree with Lynn, you've got Perry down pat. clap Well done, and I'd love to see this series continue.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Love it! Once again, such powerful emotion in so few words. I particularly liked the Planet and the planet being used as his job descriptions. (Always did say Perry knew!) Awesome work! Can't wait to see whatever else you come up with!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Feli!
They did it.

It’s taken secret identities, clones, resurrected sociopathic billionaires, scumbag doctors, electrified wedding rings and an honest-to-god alien invasion to get them to this point, but they did it.
So, Perry’s happy, huh?

And I will. But not tonight.

Tonight I’m just gonna let them enjoy being in love.
For tomorrow, tomorrow they will learn that they cannot consummate until they have beaten the curse evil

PERRY: No, I do *not* have advice for that one.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard