Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ah yes, history has been made. Lane and Kent are officially together as partners. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love the changes you made to the scene at the end. Flows so much better. Perry's comments at the end really tied it all together nicely. hyper clap notworthy

Great job!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by folc4evernaday
I love the changes you made to the scene at the end. Flows so much better. Perry's comments at the end really tied it all together nicely. hyper clap notworthy

Great job!

Thanks! Yeah, I had to agree with your suggestions and cut it down a bit. It really wasn't needed and it flows better now. At least Lane and Kent are a permanent team now. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Columnist
Columnist
Love how you changed the scenes up. I still want to try that authentic Chinese food. Does he deliver? I can't wait to see what else you change.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Love how you changed the scenes up. I still want to try that authentic Chinese food. Does he deliver? I can't wait to see what else you change.

Thanks! I wish he would deliver! I could go for some really good Chinese food right about now! smile

Lots more to come!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Finally got caught up.

Now that Clark has introduced Lois to his favorite Chinese place he's going to have to fly back to China whenever she wants Chinese food.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lady Loisette
Finally got caught up.

Now that Clark has introduced Lois to his favorite Chinese place he's going to have to fly back to China whenever she wants Chinese food.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Haha, yep, I'm sure he'll be making many more trips there in the future! Lucky thing he doesn't mind. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Sorry, been slack on FDK

Yay for partners! And boy that Gary Wilder is a real piece of work. Glad he's behind bars.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oops! Out of order feedback! blush

They'd broken the true story of what had happened at the Majestic Theater. Gary Wilder had been arrested and was awaiting trial for conspiring to kill his step-daughter, Tiffany Bronson. He'd hired Vincent Jonas to ensure that the building came down while Tiffany was inside, if, indeed, she decided to pay her last respects to the aging theater. When the job had been botched and Tiffany had miraculously survived the attempt on her life, Gary had stormed his way over to Vincent's apartment. After a brief, but loud, struggle, Gary had overpowered the wiry young man and killed him in his rage.

You were right, there was a lot more to Tiffany than meets the eye! It is a pity Gary gambled away her college funds. Maybe Clark could ask Bruce to arrange for a scholarship?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Morgana
Oops! Out of order feedback! blush

They'd broken the true story of what had happened at the Majestic Theater. Gary Wilder had been arrested and was awaiting trial for conspiring to kill his step-daughter, Tiffany Bronson. He'd hired Vincent Jonas to ensure that the building came down while Tiffany was inside, if, indeed, she decided to pay her last respects to the aging theater. When the job had been botched and Tiffany had miraculously survived the attempt on her life, Gary had stormed his way over to Vincent's apartment. After a brief, but loud, struggle, Gary had overpowered the wiry young man and killed him in his rage.

You were right, there was a lot more to Tiffany than meets the eye! It is a pity Gary gambled away her college funds. Maybe Clark could ask Bruce to arrange for a scholarship?

Haha, feedback is all good, no matter if it's in order or not! wink

I'm sure Clark did some good for her (off page of course). Otherwise the guilt would get to him. Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
So now Clark works at the planet, is partnered with Lois and already head over heels in love with her, so far so good but there are still so many things that can go wrong.

At least Gary can't harm Tiffany any more.

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard