Story part is HERE.

Comments and questions go here. smile

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

Attempt #199: 250 ml H20 in glass container.
I admit, it took me a moment to realize it’s not a reference to putting away drink before reading.

“It is just as well,” Susanne said. “I'm on my way to the cafe, and you seem like you could also use a coffee. Do you want to come with me?” She addressed the last question to her nails.
Aww…she’s shy and asking him out on a date!

Susanne tapped him on the head with it before throwing it into the basket beneath his desk. “I hope this incident at least teaches you some neatness: some people need a disaster before they finally start to get themselves in order!”
You mean, like Clark needing Lois to almost marry Lex before opening his mouth?

Susanne shrugged. “Well, he can fly anywhere in the world, no? But he spends so much time in America...” She grinned impishly. “Perhaps he is afraid of running into someone he knows?”
shock

“Being from another planet,” Susanne elaborated, “looking so much like us, but knowing deep down that he is so profoundly...wonderfully...different...” She ran a hand down his tie, and her voice lowered to something dark and husky. “That would make a man feel so alone, don't you think?”
Oh boy. She thinks Michel is Superman and only helping in America to keep things separate.

Michel blinked in confusion. He could feel the salty depths of the ocean engulfing him, rushing past his skin. In the farthest corner of his mind, he wondered why on earth he kept smelling perfume...

“Michel?”

His eyes snapped back to hers, and he couldn't stop the curse that rose to his lips as he realized what must be happening.
Oh, right. Honeymoon. Ooops?

“I believe so,” Michel replied. This was getting to be too much! He had to find Clark, and they had to get this mental bond under some kind of control!
Yeah, can you imagine Clark being alone with Lois when Susanne and Michel become more…French?

Also, I only have one question: Part 22? grovel

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi, Darth! wave

I admit, it took me a moment to realize it’s not a reference to putting away drink before reading.

Heh, I forgot I had that reputation! XD

Also, I only have one question: Part 22?

In good time. wink

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard